• cysts nothing to worry about

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • heart meds causing problems, change medications

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
A

Aura

bcp said:
As I mentioned last week, my doctor discovered blood in my pee.
so, he had me get a CT Scan of the stomach area to find out why.

Seems that the scan came back and shows some spots on a kidney, and one on the liver.:jameo:

so, I now am getting set up to go and get an MRI of the areas in question to determine what they are.

Seems as good a topic to take bets on as any, so I did up the poll to guess the outcome.

all in good fun mind you.:lmao:

Ok, NOT a Doctor here- just a dumb nursing student, I will look it up more in my books but for now - vitamin K is ESSENTIAL to the liver's function of synthesizing blood clotting factors. Believe it or not blood is common in urine- anyone who has a UTI with dark urine might have blood in there, it takes alot of blood for urine to be red. However, maybe taking extra vitamin K will help the blood clotting? :shrug: ask the doc about vitamin K next time,
hopefully he has ruled out cirrhosis.

have you been experiencing swelling in your extremities or pins and needles?

the only thing I found in my books having to do with kidneys was
Nephrotic syndrome, where large amounts of plasma protine in urine is due to a glomerular injury that can result from trauma, drugs ,infections, and a series of diseases.

:huggy:

I'll be hoping for the best!

P

PelyKat

I'm sending you healthy thoughts! At your advanced age I'm sure it's just cysts, or the organs ared turning white with age like your hair! :lmao:

Fubar

Look my ass glows!
bcp said:
As I mentioned last week, my doctor discovered blood in my pee so, he had me get a CT Scan of the stomach area to find out why.

Seems that the scan came back and shows some spots on a kidney, and one on the liver. So, I now am getting set up to go and get an MRI of the areas in question to determine what they are.
A question for you-how is your BP? Not now of course, but in the past?
More than likely, nothing to wory about!! :huggy:

Mikeinsmd

MMDad said:
:lmao: :killingme Don't worry, man. Someone as funny as you has to last!
:yeahthat: You're not even allowed to get sick ya hear? :eyebrow: And if you do get a bug, you better have a laptop. Don't make me come over there and bust ya ass up. :boxing:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Hoping like heck it's just cysts, and as willie said: have another brew and rinse your system out!

All the best to ya! :yay:

A

Aura

itsbob said:
I wake every morning with this, is it a bad thing??

waking up in the mornings with swollen hands an ankles can be an early sign of diabetes.

bcp

In My Opinion
I finally get to go in on tuesday to get the full MRI.
then its just the waiting game till someone reads the prints, then writes the book about them, mails them to my doctor who will then have to read the book about the prints while sitting on the toilet.
then, and only then will I be called by him and told what the deal is.

I bet I have to go in to see him to have him explain the results, that will take another week or two waiting for an appointment.

bcp

In My Opinion
hour and a half in the MRI tube.
now a couple days of waiting to hear from the doctor after the photos have been gone over.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
bcp said:
hour and a half in the MRI tube.
now a couple days of waiting to hear from the doctor after the photos have been gone over.
Good grief, that's a long time! :faint: Did you take happy pills before you went in?