• cysts nothing to worry about

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • heart meds causing problems, change medications

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters

bcp

In My Opinion
K_Jo said:
Good grief, that's a long time! :faint: Did you take happy pills before you went in?
I wish.
the did a lumbar set and a set for the stomach kidney liver type area.
one set without contrast, one set with for both.
so it was 4 sets of photos total that they ended up taking.

I was not loving life.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
bcp said:
I wish.
the did a lumbar set and a set for the stomach kidney liver type area.
one set without contrast, one set with for both.
so it was 4 sets of photos total that they ended up taking.

I was not loving life.
Ugh, that sucks. :huggy: I take valium and wear a sleep mask, but I've never been in there for more than 40 minutes or so. My husband was in for a really long time because he was uncomfortable and kept moving around. I hardly breathe. I just wanna get the eff out!

You should buy yourself something nice for being such a trooper. Like a lapdance. :banana:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
bcp said:
hour and a half in the MRI tube.
now a couple days of waiting to hear from the doctor after the photos have been gone over.

I could never sit still that long! :faint: 30 minutes about killed me just having one done on my foot. :twitch:

SamSpade

I've done an MRI three times. The first was for a half hour - and then they had to take me out - I was sooooo freaking out it took hours to calm me down.

I came back a couple days later to finish it. Even full of Valium, I was terrified.

The third time, I arrived FULL of VALIUM - and went over to Ruby's to get good and hammered. No way was I going in that thing sober.

My sister told me later she's done it 18 times - an hour each time - no music - no panicking.

I asked how did she make it through it without panicking (she was being treated for cancer at the time). She said "I wanted to live".

Gave me a whole new perspective on it.

bcp

In My Opinion
K_Jo said:
:lmao: Feel free to hide behind my giant bosom. :yay:

Girl, dont you toy with my emotions like that...

damn, Im not even going to be able to fit in the shower tonight.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
K_Jo said:
Cocoa. What a great name for your special place. C_Jo named mine Lucifer.
I heard that Kwillia named hers "Venti half-caf, non-fat, extra hot, no foam, no whip latte". But you didn't hear that from me. :eyebrow: