Votes: 42 17.6%
  • I'm a woman I like freaky

Votes: 9 3.8%
  • I'm a woman and I just like them

Votes: 88 36.8%

• Total voters

morganj614

BuddyLee said:
Christy, Nickel, Dems, Morgan, Migtig, Ftts, TIGERLILY, Sweetpea, Jameo, and any other dame I missed; you all looks cheap as stated by Gumbo 7/18/05.

See if I ever flash you again as you drive by :lalala: :love:

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
There's so much more to chicks than tatoo's and piercings. I wish the human mind were so simple that we could tell a person's character based on those two things. Everyone needs to chill.

If I meet someone who has either, I wouldn't judge them based on that. If I like them, then the piercings and tatoos are just part of their history that made them the person I like today. Much like their other past experiences. If she's a good mom, and she has a tatoo, so what?

Whether or not I choose to have one myself doesn't reflect what I think about another person. Friends come in many different sizes, shapes, and choices.

I'll take a women with loyalty, dedication, integrity, a tatoo, and a pierced tongue over one without who avoids responsibility, every trip of the train...

Bad poll Gumbo!

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
cattitude said:
Well, it could be a good thing. The thread could get yanked.
Why? It's the most entertainment I have had on here since the forums became a kinder and gentler place. I haven't given anybody red karma for any of their posts. For a while, it actually was nice to see a difference in opinion that had nothing to do with religion. :shrug:

K

Kizzy

kingvjack said:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
:popcorn:
I wish mainman and that woosh of his were here!!!!

I thought it couldn't be offensive if it was spelled with a K and not a C or something like that. :confused:

And is it still offensive when somebody calls you one on the Internet? :shrug:

Oh hell - who cares.
:peace:

S

Sensuous

migtig said:

It was just a question. Mind you, I did not call you one. But you stike me as the type that would get a spun up over something like that :lmao:

Wickedwrench

Stubborn and opinionated
migtig said:
Why? It's the most entertainment I have had on here since the forums became a kinder and gentler place. I haven't given anybody red karma for any of their posts. For a while, it actually was nice to see a difference in opinion that had nothing to do with religion. :shrug:
Does Mig's tatoo make anyone else want to stand at attention and salute?:shrug:

kingvjack

Kizzy said:
I thought it couldn't be offensive if it was spelled with a K and not a C or something like that. :confused:

And is it still offensive when somebody calls you one on the Internet? :shrug:

Oh hell - who cares.
:peace:
It's nice to see someone else try and take off with some off the wall shiat every once in a while....

But your right... Who cares.?

K

Kizzy

kingvjack said:
It's nice to see someone else try and take off with some off the wall shiat every once in a while....

But your right... Who cares.?

:yeahthat:

:smoochy:

And WW :mad: Not me because I'm not gay.

BTW jwwb :tap: those videos are so ghetto :killingme