Tell me, was I that wrong in my response?

MMDad

Lem Putt
Esprix said:
Since it seemed to have been a social gathering of professionals, I don't think it's at all odd to introduce one's spouse if one brought him or her.

Esprix

"business type lunch that was set up for like type business concerns as mine, sort of a meet and greet share ideas type of thing."

Maybe you could read first? This wasn't a happy hour, let's get goofy over frilly drinks situation. In a business situation, you don't have to hide who you are, but to introduce a business partner as "my wife" emphasizes both the traditional sexual and subservient aspects of the relationship.

Let's look at this from a purely hetero situation. I go to the same lunch, and I'm talking to this same homophobe (bcp). Regardless of our business situation, I introduce my wife as "my wife". By doing so, even if she were the senior business partner, I have relegated her position to one that is traditionally subservient.

If I respect my wife, and value any business relationship that may develop, I would introduce her by name, and if appropriate, title. I'm sure someone would notice the huge one carat Cubic Zirconium (I went all out) on her finger, and some may assume she was my wife, but for all anyone knows she could be someone elses wife, or even my sister (if we were in St. Mary's, deed by god.)

Once again, I ask, why would someone want to cripple a business oppurtunity in order to emphasize their orientation?

bcp

In My Opinion
camily said:
bcp, usually I'm lovin' you. What's up with the hate?Also, you think anal is not right for a man and woman also? Personally, it's not my cup of tea but I'd be lyin' if I said I never did it. Does that mean I'm a member of the "non normal" community? I have had no damage occur. :killingme
Not really hate. I would call it more a non acceptance.

I dont hate Esprix, but I certainly have a great dislike for the lifestyle that he has chosen. I dont think it is normal.

I do have a great dislike for being labled homophope simply for the reason that I do not agree with the lifestyle. The term as I suggested denotes a certain fear of the homosexual. or of mankind in general to be more exact.
Homo = mankind Phobe = Fear of.

I have extreme reservations in any special right that is searched out for any group. ex.. hate crime laws, changing the marriage laws, workplace protection that becomes excessive such as affirmative action has. etc...

Even if it is a trait that is genetically hardwired and they have no choice, this makes it no more normal than someone born with any other brain disorder. We have programs to help almost all groups born with disorders, yet we ignore the homosexual groups.

The issue with the priests in the catholic church is by far a gay issue, even though the gays will claim it is pediphile and has nothing to do with gay... Im not gay, and if (would never happen) I were to molest a child, Im pretty damn sure it would not be a boy. the priests are Gay Pedophiles.
Why so many? simple, society does nothing to try and help them.
And if anyone suggests that help is needed,, what are they? thats right, a homophobe.

now down to the final issue.
your anal sex admission:lmao:

Um,,,, no its not a normal use of that part of the body. Just because you didnt have damage does not mean that it is meant to be. Perhaps your partner at the time was underdeveloped in that region?
If you and whom ever you are with choose to do that, I have no say in the matter. unless you are doing it on a street corner next to a crossing guard during the school hour.

for me, Never have and never will, I aint putting mr winky into any cave that he has a chance to come back out with a butterbean stuck to his helmet... just would not be fair to him.

camily

Peace
bcp said:
Not really hate. I would call it more a non acceptance.

I dont hate Esprix, but I certainly have a great dislike for the lifestyle that he has chosen. I dont think it is normal.

I do have a great dislike for being labled homophope simply for the reason that I do not agree with the lifestyle. The term as I suggested denotes a certain fear of the homosexual. or of mankind in general to be more exact.
Homo = mankind Phobe = Fear of.

I have extreme reservations in any special right that is searched out for any group. ex.. hate crime laws, changing the marriage laws, workplace protection that becomes excessive such as affirmative action has. etc...

Even if it is a trait that is genetically hardwired and they have no choice, this makes it no more normal than someone born with any other brain disorder. We have programs to help almost all groups born with disorders, yet we ignore the homosexual groups.

The issue with the priests in the catholic church is by far a gay issue, even though the gays will claim it is pediphile and has nothing to do with gay... Im not gay, and if (would never happen) I were to molest a child, Im pretty damn sure it would not be a boy. the priests are Gay Pedophiles.
Why so many? simple, society does nothing to try and help them.
And if anyone suggests that help is needed,, what are they? thats right, a homophobe.

now down to the final issue.
your anal sex admission:lmao:

Um,,,, no its not a normal use of that part of the body. Just because you didnt have damage does not mean that it is meant to be. Perhaps your partner at the time was underdeveloped in that region?
If you and whom ever you are with choose to do that, I have no say in the matter. unless you are doing it on a street corner next to a crossing guard during the school hour.

for me, Never have and never will, I aint putting mr winky into any cave that he has a chance to come back out with a butterbean stuck to his helmet... just would not be fair to him.
Butterbean! :lmao:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
The guy probably figured everybody could tell his partner was a flamer and wanted to identify himself as the pitcher instead of the catcher.

camily

Peace
Like I said, it's not my favorite thing in the world by any means, but I don't think it's taboo by any means. I guess his wife is just a lucky woman. :lmao: Then again, some women LOVE it!!

bcp

In My Opinion
camily said:
. :lmao: Then again, some women LOVE it!!
some women like be slapped around during sex,, I cant go there either.

If you dont both agree on what is acceptable and if you both can not agree on mutual respect, then the chance that your marriage will last is reduced.

I stand on my theory of the one way street.
I dont want no moving violations.

camily

Peace
bcp said:
some women like be slapped around during sex,, I cant go there either.

If you dont both agree on what is acceptable and if you both can not agree on mutual respect, then the chance that your marriage will last is reduced.

I stand on my theory of the one way street.
I dont want no moving violations.
I agree, I'm not into the slapping around either. My husband cried last time I did it. :killingme :lmao: JK.
I've been married for 13 years (almost 14) and together three years before that so I guess we fit.

bcp

In My Opinion
camily said:
I agree, I'm not into the slapping around either. My husband cried last time I did it. :killingme :lmao: JK.
I've been married for 13 years (almost 14) and together three years before that so I guess we fit.
Maybe you slapped him to hard,, or in the wrong place:confused:

And of course you fit,, you already said you dont play the butt bumping game....

now, if he suggests anal, I suggest you purchase the biggest strap on you can find,, then consent to it.. I bet he see's it in a different light when you walk into the room with a 12 inch winky strapped on and a bottle of KY in your hand. before you can say roll over, hes going to be out the window.:killingme

camily

Peace
bcp said:
Maybe you slapped him to hard,, or in the wrong place:confused:

And of course you fit,, you already said you dont play the butt bumping game....

now, if he suggests anal, I suggest you purchase the biggest strap on you can find,, then consent to it.. I bet he see's it in a different light when you walk into the room with a 12 inch winky strapped on and a bottle of KY in your hand. before you can say roll over, hes going to be out the window.:killingme
I said I didn't like it so much, but that we hadn't done it. It's a rare occurance, but once in a blue moon I let him, but he has to be VERY nice, and me very drunk!! :killingme :killingme :killingme

MMDad

Lem Putt
camily said:
I said I didn't like it so much, but that we hadn't done it. It's a rare occurance, but once in a blue moon I let him, but he has to be VERY nice, and me very drunk!! :killingme :killingme :killingme

Paint her butt blue and go to town. Yee haa! :yay: