Tesla successes

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
WalMart has a plan to roll out lots of chargers in non-corridor locations. The pilot at the Springdale, AR location is the one I shop at when I visit my brother. Next time I'm there I'll check it out.

Chargers at Flying J locations are also being rolled out.

glhs837

Power with Control
WalMart has a plan to roll out lots of chargers in non-corridor locations. The pilot at the Springdale, AR location is the one I shop at when I visit my brother. Next time I'm there I'll check it out.

Chargers at Flying J locations are also being rolled out.

Two to three million per site? Ouch.

And if they make you go through the WalMart app like they do for mobile payments, that will hurt them. Does anyone use WalMart Pay?

And those numbers are for Texas so its even on back end grid charges.

glhs837

Power with Control
I might just get one of each...to be sure.

Although I bet if someone called a cop, they wouldnt show up..... :)

glhs837

Power with Control
So, new headline....... The Horrors!!!!!! 500,000 tress cut down for Berlin Tesla factory!!!!! OMFG!!!!!!

Hold on skippy, not so fast. Yep, that is true. But those trees were all spruce, whats called a monoculture. An ecologically sparse forest that harbors for less wildlife and ecological diversity than a natural forest. These monocultures were a quick way to keep previously denuded land stabilized and provide fodder for cardboard manufacturing.

This article is from 2020 and discusses the reforestation efforts Tesla was taking even back then. Which effort is ongoing, this year alone they have planted more than a million trees.

glhs837

Power with Control
Darn Cybertrucks, nobody will by those things. :}...... And they haven't even started the lower priced ones yet.........

So far testing of the nondry cathode "Gen 2" 4680 cell shows promising results.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Darn Cybertrucks, nobody will by those things. :}...... And they haven't even started the lower priced ones yet.........

So far testing of the nondry cathode "Gen 2" 4680 cell shows promising results.

I don’t care how good the battery is, the truck is butt ugly