Tesla successes

Clem72

Nope, that's 0ver 6,500 stations with more than 60,000 individual plugs around the globe.

Take this page for a ride.

Zoom in, then hit that spot on Google Earth. Bet you will find a Supercharger everywhere they say. Barring instances where the station is new and Google street view is old. Shouldn't happen to often though. I'll grab two at random
I like how North Dakota, South Dakota, and Nebraska have just enough stations located on only one highway to ensure you can drive through their state as long as you don't leave the highway. Literally, someone had to sit down and say "what are the absolute fewest stations we can possible put here and still claim it's technically possible to drive through the state"

glhs837

Power with Control
I like how North Dakota, South Dakota, and Nebraska have just enough stations located on only one highway to ensure you can drive through their state as long as you don't leave the highway. Literally, someone had to sit down and say "what are the absolute fewest stations we can possible put here and still claim it's technically possible to drive through the state"
I mean you place them where the cars sell. Other than that, you place them so people passing through.