The Duke rape case gets more interesting....

itsbob

I bowl overhand
mv_princess said:
hahahahaha.....I didn't think about a Pimp............It will be fun to watch this play out..

I can only hope for her sake that she is telling the truth. Because she is going to feel stupid when they counter sue her.
What would they gain by suing her? Their lacrosse season has been cancelled, so all the scouts won't be able to see them play.. NONE of them has a prayer of been recruited by a pro la-la team now, their lives are over.

No future superla-la bowl.. no future hall of fame.. no chance of gettting busted betting on your own team, ar burning a piss test for steroids.

Seriously I do hope this is a false accusation, and I somewhat get a feeling it is, but isn't that what the boys lawyers want us to feel?? Maybe it's a case of good lawyering on his part to get us to think the way he wants us to. What's DNA going to prove in this case, other then who had or didn't have sex with her that night? In no way can a DNA test to see if it was consensual or if money changed hands. It's going to come down to her word against their's, and I think they are screwed one way or the other.

Midnightrider

Pete said:
What about chics who trade poon for cars and clothes and hot tubs and puppies and other non-cash items?
and the girls that work at hooters, guess they are asking to be raped in a bathroom too cuz they let men ogle them?

Otter

Nothing to see here
Pete said:
What about chics who trade poon for cars and clothes and hot tubs and puppies and decks and refirgerators with ice and water in the door other non-cash items?

They're called wives, ya dope.

MMDad

Lem Putt
mv_princess said:
hahahahaha.....I didn't think about a Pimp............It will be fun to watch this play out..

I can only hope for her sake that she is telling the truth. Because she is going to feel stupid when they counter sue her.
That'd be worthless. I doubt she'd be hooking if she had any money for them to get. When it is shown that she's pulling a Tawanna, she'll be broke for life.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Pete said:
What about chics who trade poon for cars and clothes and hot tubs and puppies and decks and refirgerators with ice and water in the door other non-cash items?

They're high dollar hookers! :yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Doesn't anyone remember the Kobe Bryant fiasco? The press had this guy tried and convicted, painting his accuser as this prom princess college co-ed, even though she had a history of mental illness and Kobe had never been in trouble before.

This is a media-manufactured rape case.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
pixiegirl said:
I agree with the masses; she's a HOOKER! All strippers are hookers in a sense and I'd venture to say that 99% of them have a mental defect. :yay: And before anyone accuses me of "hating" I'm not. I have nothing against strippers or hookers but let's call a spade a spade.
If you're dressed like a police man and I have an emergency and come to you, don't tell me you're not a police man and expect me to go elsewhere. If you're dressed like a prostitute and I want sex, don't tell me you're a good girl and expect me to go elsewhere. :shrug:

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Midnightrider said:
and the girls that work at hooters, guess they are asking to be raped in a bathroom too cuz they let men ogle them?
Now you took that the wrong way................You one that would say something like............."Any woman that doesn't wear a brown paper bag is a slut"

Midnightrider

mv_princess said:
Now you took that the wrong way................You one that would say something like............."Any woman that doesn't wear a brown paper bag is a slut"
not at all, i like women who know how to dress sexy, but i don't think a short skirt and high shoes make a woman a whore, a slut, or ripe for a penalty free raping.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Midnightrider said:
but i don't think a short skirt and high shoes make a woman a whore, a slut, or ripe for a penalty free raping.
You obviously do or you wouldn't have brought it into the conversation.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Chasey_Lane said:
If you're dressed like a police man and I have an emergency and come to you, don't tell me you're not a police man and expect me to go elsewhere. If you're dressed like a prostitute and I want sex, don't tell me you're a good girl and expect me to go elsewhere. :shrug:
:killingme

itsbob

I bowl overhand
vraiblonde said:
Doesn't anyone remember the Kobe Bryant fiasco? The press had this guy tried and convicted, painting his accuser as this prom princess college co-ed, even though she had a history of mental illness and Kobe had never been in trouble before.

This is a media-manufactured rape case.
I kind of believed her.. and think the lawyers drug her through the mud to disprove it, and get that little inkling of doubt. Kind of what the lawyers will be doing for these boys..

Him settling out of court in lieu of a civil case, kind of sealed it for me.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Midnightrider said:
not at all, i like women who know how to dress sexy, but i don't think a short skirt and high shoes make a woman a whore, a slut, or ripe for a penalty free raping.
I probably would be called one. But that's because skirts are too short for me to begin with.

But she went to a house FULL of drunk college boys. To get naked. HELLO??

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Midnightrider said:
Um, she was a stripper. I doubt she was wearing a skirt. High heels, maybe, skirt, no. :ohwell: