The Duke rape case gets more interesting....

Midnightrider

vraiblonde said:
You obviously do or you wouldn't have brought it into the conversation.
reading really is your friend, you'll still make an azz out of yourself, but at least you won't look sooooo stupid.

And MV brought that up, not me, just responding to her comment as my quoting it would indicate

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
mv_princess said:
I'm sure she was when she started the night.......................
That's neither here nor there. If you show up at a party in a black mini skirt, and end up taking it all off, are you known as the chick at the party in the black mini skirt, or the naked chick?

Mikeinsmd

Midnightrider said:
not at all, i like women who know how to dress sexy, but i don't think a short skirt and high shoes make a woman a whore, a slut, or ripe for a penalty free raping.
A whore will screw anybody, a slut will screw anybody but you. Wassa matter Mid. You were there & couldn't get laid? :bawl:

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Nickel said:
That's neither here nor there. If you show up at a party in a black mini skirt, and end up taking it all off, are you known as the chick at the party in the black mini skirt, or the naked chick?
Naked chick...........She knew what was coming...........I'm sorry.........that was stupid

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
mv_princess said:
Naked chick...........She knew what was coming...........I'm sorry.........that was stupid
That wasn't my point. Midnightrider claims that just because a woman dresses in a provocative manner doesn't mean she deserves to be raped. I'm saying she wasn't just dressed provocatively, she was ass naked. While I don't think she, or anyone else in her position, would deserve to be raped, sometimes we have to take a little personal responsibility and not put ourselves in situations where we could potentially be harmed.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Nickel said:
That wasn't my point. Midnightrider claims that just because a woman dresses in a provocative manner doesn't mean she deserves to be raped. I'm saying she wasn't just dressed provocatively, she was ass naked. While I don't think she, or anyone else in her position, would deserve to be raped, sometimes we have to take a little personal responsibility and not put ourselves in situations where we could potentially be harmed.
I agree.....

He wont see it that way though. No one should EVER be raped. plain and simple.

His problem seems to be that everyone is calling her a hooker....

What would you call her?

Midnightrider

Nickel said:
From what i understand, dancers usually take a body gaurd when doing an "in-home" thing, they probabl;y figured they would be OK b/c there were two of them

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Chasey_Lane said:
Home boy would probably call her more often, dontcha' think? :shrug:
Probably.............Unless he didn't get her number.....and that would be why he is mad now..

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Midnightrider said:
reading really is your friend, you'll still make an azz out of yourself, but at least you won't look sooooo stupid.
When the ignorant call you stupid, that's considered a compliment. So thanks! :yay:

And MV brought that up, not me, just responding to her comment as my quoting it would indicate
She did? Where?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Midnightrider said:
From what i understand, dancers usually take a body gaurd when doing an "in-home" thing, they probabl;y figured they would be OK b/c there were two of them
HELLO??? Are you even remotely familiar with this case or are you just spouting off because you like to prove what a durhard you are?

Midnightrider

vraiblonde said:
When the ignorant call you stupid, that's considered a compliment. So thanks! :yay:

She did? Where?
wow, you really have no abitily to read do you.

It was in the QUOTE that i was responding to, thats the purpose of using the quotes, right, to let people know what comment you are responding to...

You know the funniest thing about this thread is that the women are defending a bunch of guys who may have raped someone, and doing everything they can to cast depersions on the alledged victim.

Midnightrider

vraiblonde said:
HELLO??? Are you even remotely familiar with this case or are you just spouting off because you like to prove what a durhard you are?
that was unclear, i'm sorry, should have read
usually take a body gaurd with them, but didn't, probably because theyt thought they (the dancers) were safe because there were two of them (the dancers)

nomoney

Midnightrider said:
wow, you really have no abitily to read do you.

It was in the QUOTE that i was responding to, thats the purpose of using the quotes, right, to let people know what comment you are responding to...

You know the funniest thing about this thread is that the women are defending a bunch of guys who may have raped someone, and doing everything they can to cast depersions on the alledged victim.
and what does that tell you?