The Love & Sex Top 10

Nanny Pam

nachomama said:
Either that or they are balancing their checkbook while they are ...:gossip:
:lmao: that reminds me of something a friend of mine told me....
she said she was chewing bubble gum and blowing bubbles while she was having sex, and her husband got so pizzed, he pulled it out and jerked off on her! :roflmao:

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Nanny Pam said:
she said she was chewing bubble gum and blowing bubbles while she was having sex, and her husband got so pizzed, he pulled it out and jerked off on her! :roflmao:
Wow....I'm not sure I could do that. If it was ever that bad I would just leave.

Pete

Repete
Nanny Pam said:
He didn't get it on the couch did he?

Nanny Pam

mv_princess said:
Wow....I'm not sure I could do that. If it was ever that bad I would just leave.
She's really funny sometimes! She was only blowing bubbles because she was mad. She was all showered and ready to go out (girls night out) and he pulled the "gimme some before you go" routine. :lmao:

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Nanny Pam said:
She's really funny sometimes! She was only blowing bubbles because she was mad. She was all showered and ready to go out (girls night out) and he pulled the "gimme some before you go" routine. :lmao:
hhmm, that is a good idea. Although I would never do that, because I am always ready to go, quick or not.

LordStanley

I know nothing
Nanny Pam said:

did she shower again after that?

J

julz20684

Nanny Pam said:

Ok, they just ain't right...thanks for the visual

LordStanley

I know nothing
Nanny Pam said:
:shrug:

knowing her she just rubbed it in.

"Thanks for the lotion....see ya later"

:lol:

ewww... :lmao:

Ladies, listen up. The man just wanted to mark his territory before the women left to be bad with her girlfriends.
Bend over the couch/bed/chair, 1 minute later (BOOM) he's done with less mess and aggravation

Simple.

J

julz20684

Pete said:
Good for reducing laugh lines :shrug:

I thought it was good for clearing up acne...that's what all the boys told me in high school...don't tell me they were lying to me.