The Love & Sex Top 10

J

julz20684

LordStanley said:
ewww... :lmao:

Ladies, listen up. The man just wanted to mark his territory before the women left to be bad with her girlfriends.
Bend over the couch/bed/chair, 1 minute later (BOOM) he's done with less mess and aggravation

Simple.

:killingme Soooo true!

LordStanley

I know nothing
julz20684 said:
I thought it was good for clearing up acne...that's what all the boys told me in high school...don't tell me they were lying to me.

You let them shoot it all over your face?

Nanny Pam

LordStanley said:
ewww... :lmao:

Ladies, listen up. The man just wanted to mark his territory before the women left to be bad with her girlfriends.
Bend over the couch/bed/chair, 1 minute later (BOOM) he's done with less mess and aggravation

Simple.
:lmao: are you talking from experience.....
"LordStanley
He shoots..... He Scores"

LordStanley

I know nothing
Nanny Pam said:
:lmao: are you talking from experience.....
"LordStanley
He shoots..... He Scores"

If I had my way It would be :lmao: I just know what would work for me. Getting the "other half" to go along with it is the problem.

mainman

Set Trippin
Dear whoever,

If your gonna give me red, at least give me red for something stupid I said... It's not like you don't have plenty of #### to choose from...:killingme :lmao: :lol:

J

julz20684

mainman said:
Dear whoever,

If your gonna give me red, at least give me red for something stupid I said... It's not like you don't have plenty of #### to choose from...:killingme :lmao: :lol:

:poorbaby:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Pete said:
Never watch that show. There are mens shows during that time slot. :lol:
Check it out, lots of hot babes half naked. I started watching when one of the docs was living with 2 chicks at once. He was cool till they spent more time on each other than with him :lol: