The Love & Sex Top 10

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
virgovictoria said:
Is it me? Or does this article have :amateurs: written all over it? :confused:

:coffee:

I thought the same thing. I had to look at the cover and make sure it wasn't TigerBeat or something... :lmao:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
mainman said:
That's what happens....:lmao:

You have no idea...I was young and inexperienced...he thought it was disgusting...i didn't do him either, again, he thought it was disgusting...:sniff: :sniff: gawd the memories...hold me, I think i'm going to cry...

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
nachomama said:
You have no idea...I was young and inexperienced...he thought it was disgusting...i didn't do him either, again, he thought it was disgusting...:sniff: :sniff: gawd the memories...hold me, I think i'm going to cry...
:huggy:

Azzy

I'm thinking about dying my really long really thick hair, black with red highlights. Do you think one box of dye would be enough :lmao:

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
nachomama said:
:huggy: thank you, I'm feeling better now...thought I had put that part of my life behind me...gawd I hope the nightmares don't start back up...
I have been there, quickly left...I enjoy getting/giving. So if I am givin it out, you best be giving it back!

But I do feel bad for ya, at least your all better now!!

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Azzy said:
I'm thinking about dying my really long really thick hair, black with red highlights. Do you think one box of dye would be enough :lmao:
Lord, no. :lmao: I have shoulder length thick hair, and one box was never enough. :roflmao:

Azzy

Nickel said:
Lord, no. :lmao: I have shoulder length thick hair, and one box was never enough. :roflmao:
Back to the store for me. I had a hell of a time finding black dye that wasnt permanent.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
mv_princess said:
I have been there, quickly left...I enjoy getting/giving. So if I am givin it out, you best be giving it back!

Rock on babay!!! And if my partner's getting his, I better be getting mine too!
:high5:

LordStanley

I know nothing
nachomama said:
Top 10 Orgasmic Positions for Women
10) Spooning
9) Sitting-lotus position (he sits cross-legged; the woman straddles him and crosses her legs behind him)
8) Standing rear entry
7) Standing facing each other
6) Coital alignment technique (Start out in missionary position; he edges forward until both partners' pubic bones meet)
5) The Butterfly (Missionary, with the woman's pelvis tilted up (a pillow under her butt helps) and her legs in the air
4) Modified missionary (What's the same: man on top, woman on bottom. New twist: he's kneeling with his top half upright)
3) Rear entry (doggie style)
2) Reverse cowgirl (woman on top, facing his feet)
1) Woman on top

I mastered those already... have a new one's?