The Month Of February 2006 and Black History.

J

JPC, Sr.

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
JPC said:
:yay: This month of February is blck history month. It is a time (but not the only time) for all us Americans to acknowledge and appreciate the contributions of black people to our nation.

Black History Month Info Please!!!

and this one link too,

United Committee for Afro-American Contribution in St. Mary's County.

:coffee: Now I would add that it is also a time when we can remember and acknowledge the brutalities committed against the black population by us white folks.

:whistle: -------------------- :smack:

Lately the only brutalities committed by anyone, is You, and your pitiful exisitence on this board

MMDad

Lem Putt
JPC said:
:yay: This month of February is blck history month. It is a time (but not the only time) for all us Americans to acknowledge and appreciate the contributions of black people to our nation.

and this one link too,

:coffee: Now I would add that it is also a time when we can remember and acknowledge the brutalities committed against the black population by us white folks.

I've never "brutalized" the black population. If you are admitting to a crime, please elaborate.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
JPC said:

and this one link too,

"US" no no............My grandparents are generation 1 that came over from Poland. I have had nothing to do with slavery in this country. So ha

MMDad

Lem Putt
Steve said:
I'm Irish. We were too poor to own slaves.

If you are Irish, your ancestors were enslaved. Maybe you should get reparations? Same for every race/ethnicity throughout history.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
JPC said:

Speak for yourself. I didn't brutalize anyone.

camily

Peace
mv_princess said:
"US" no no............My grandparents are generation 1 that came over from Poland. I have had nothing to do with slavery in this country. So ha
My grandparents were German (dad's side) and Italian (mom's side) so we weren't here for it either.

MMDad

Lem Putt
camily said:
My grandparents were German (dad's side) and Italian (mom's side) so we weren't here for it either.

Italians and Germans were both enslaved in history, so reparations to you too! Reparations for all! Hooray!

camily

Peace
MMDad said:
Italians and Germans were both enslaved in history, so reparations to you too! Reparations for all! Hooray!
Alrighty then!!! :yay: :getdown: :clap: :high5: :dance:
Show me the money!
Wait a minute, my Italian ancestors were from Sicily. I did have an uncle that killed a few people, then he was killed. Hmm. Maybe I still owe. :ohwell: Maybe they cancel each other out? :yay:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Daddy came from Germany but more then likely had an Oriental daddy himself. Great grandpa on mom's side came over on a boat from Ireland. There's also Scottish blood on mom's side. Give me money!

MMDad

Lem Putt
baileydog said:
Grampa came over on boat from Greece. Repairations?
Enslaved by the Romans. You and Camily should trade reparations, since Sicily was enslaved by greece, as well as bringing greek slaves to Sicily.

Dutch6

"Fluffy world destroyer"
pixiegirl said:
Daddy came from Germany but more then likely had an Oriental daddy himself. Great grandpa on mom's side came over on a boat from Ireland. There's also Scottish blood on mom's side. Give me money!
I had nothing to do with what happened decades ago. It's great that we bring attention to those who stand out. There are so many who stand out but not all are Black. Where is White History Month?

J

JPC, Sr.

The Truth Shall Set Us All Free.

No Body posted This said:
I did not do it....

:coffee: Other immigrants came here before ours came here but we reap the benefit of their brutality so the shared guilt still remains on late comers that profit from the brutalities.

:popcorn: -------------- :coffee:

Dutch6

"Fluffy world destroyer"
JPC said:
:coffee: Other immigrants came here before ours came here but we reap the benefit of their brutality so the shared guilt still remains on late comers that profit from the brutalities.

You Sir, need an enema because you are full of it....

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
JPC said:

Why is that??? Most of us were born here and didn't ask to be. Why should we pay for something that we were born into? Do African Americans not reap the same benefits?

Toxick

Splat
JPC said:
Now I would add that it is also a time when we can remember and acknowledge the brutalities committed against the black population by us white folks.

I don't know how much more apologizing I can do.

I've only brutalized one black person in my whole life - and I was in third grade at the time. Incidentally, it wasn't because he was black - it was because he spilled apple juice on my brand new coat, and I still think he did it on purpose.

I've made my peace with him.

NOW LEAVE ME ALONE AND STOP BRINGING IT UP!!

donbarzini

Dear Moron,

I work two jobs AND my wife works as well so we can pay our bills. I PAID my child support obligations WHEN THEY WERE DUE!!! So Please, please, please show me what "effing" benefits I have reaped. I'm gonna move to 29B so I can write in Pee Wee Herman for whatever the hell office it is you're running for you Richard-head!!!!

camily

Peace
MMDad said:
Enslaved by the Romans. You and Camily should trade reparations, since Sicily was enslaved by greece, as well as bringing greek slaves to Sicily.
Bailey, please forgive me as I forgive you. :huggy:
Are we good?