The Month Of February 2006 and Black History.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
baileydog said:
You are just the sweetest, I guess lesbian love is better than no love. j/k :razz: :whistle:

All things being equal...should we have a "lesbian love" month?

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
pixiegirl said:
I'd like a yellow and white combo month too! :yay:

Can we have a "Biege History Month"....See I am not pure white...I have a little tint of biege in me...Hows about a "United Biege College Fund" I may be a "Tannie" too........ :lmao: :lmao:

"Play Dat Funkie Music Beige Boy"
"Beige Boys Can't Jump"

camily

Peace
Dupontster said:
Can we have a "Biege History Month"....See I am not pure white...I have a little tint of biege in me...Hows about a "United Biege College Fund" I may be a "Tannie" too........ :lmao: :lmao:

"Play Dat Funkie Music Beige Boy"
"Beige Boys Can't Jump"
Better to be "Tannie" then "Tranny".
BTW, I don't have any beige in me.......but I'd sure like some :smoochy: :banana:

Midnightrider

camily said:
Better to be "Tannie" then "Tranny".
BTW, I don't have any beige in me.......but I'd sure like some :smoochy: :banana:
PM me :razz:

As for blacks seeling slaves to white- softball- it may be true, but slavery was something different in africa- it was a result of war and the prisoners of the wars would be slaves for a certain time, and then be released to go home, most of the time.......

Anyway you think about it- doesn't matter who did it first, if it was done it was wrong.

Oh, and i'll play the meat in the Bailey-Camily sandwich :flowers:

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
Midnightrider said:

As for blacks seeling slaves to white- softball- it may be true, but slavery was something different in africa- it was a result of war and the prisoners of the wars would be slaves for a certain time, and then be released to go home, most of the time.......

Anyway you think about it- doesn't matter who did it first, if it was done it was wrong.

Gimma some good roast beast :wench:

camily

Peace
Midnightrider said:

Put that meat in our buns babe! :lmao:

Trunk Monkey

Defender of the Blonde
JPC said:
:yay: This month of February is blck history month. It is a time (but not the only time) for all us Americans to acknowledge and appreciate the contributions of black people to our nation.

Black History Month Info Please!!!

and this one link too,

United Committee for Afro-American Contribution in St. Mary's County.

:coffee: Now I would add that it is also a time when we can remember and acknowledge the brutalities committed against the black population by us white folks.

:whistle: -------------------- :smack:
I am waiting with banana breath for the day I can unleash some brutality on you. Once Vrai pushes the red button on you, you will rue the day. :evil:

And I am part black, as a matter of fact I am nearly all black.

sushisamba

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrr
:lmao:
Toxick said:
I don't know how much more apologizing I can do.

I've only brutalized one black person in my whole life - and I was in third grade at the time. Incidentally, it wasn't because he was black - it was because he spilled apple juice on my brand new coat, and I still think he did it on purpose.

I've made my peace with him.

NOW LEAVE ME ALONE AND STOP BRINGING IT UP!!

J

JPC, Sr.

The Truth Shall Set Us All Free.

Softballkid said:
Correct me if Im wrong, but this is what i was told about the slavery problems we still deal with today... and I am talking about the black slaves...and yes, this is a serious question.....

Wasnt it a black man selling slaves to the white people ????

If Im wrong, please say so...I noticed you seem to be able to find out all this kinda stuff, if you dont already know the answer....

:coffee: Yes, you are fundamentally wrong of course.

That is a sad cop-out excuse. The blacks worked for the whites who ruled with guns and a wip.

Plus even if some did do wrong the vast majority did not. The vast majority were exploited by whites. And the issue really is the brutality that happened here in the USA.

The African slavery in America was the most mean and cruel and barberous that our history has.

:wench: ------------------ :smack: