The Month Of February 2006 and Black History.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I will not be taking time to reflect on black history, slavery, reparations, Jesse Jackson of Al Sharpton this month. I'm sorry but I really do NOT give a F###. My ancestors were so poor we came over as either ballast or stowaways. Probably stowaways after listening to some of exploits of my family.

camily

Peace
bcp said:
Ah yes, black history month.
The month is not long enough to discuss all of the violence.

Thousands of whites every year are robbed, carjacked and murdered at the hands of the blacks.

I would be than willing to issue an apology for something that nobody in my white family had anything to do with,,, as soon as the rev jessie jackass comes on over and apologizes for my car being stolen in Norfolk, My 10 speed being stolen in Virginia beach, and the bullet that landed in my arse while walking down Granby street.

ok, no worry about the Granby street one, I took care of that in my own way. It wont happen again.

but the bike and the car?
I want an apology, and about 5700.00 bucks to cover the losses.

Until then phisssst.

how silly to even think of feeling guilt for something you didnt do to someone you didnt do it to.

only a weak brained low life scum sucking POS democrat with a load in his depends could even begin to suggest such a thing.
Every time i see POS I think "Point Of Sale".