The Month Of February 2006 and Black History.

Toxick

Splat
JPC said:
:coffee: Other immigrants came here before ours came here but we reap the benefit of their brutality so the shared guilt still remains on late comers that profit from the brutalities.

Does that include black immigrants who have come here since slavery was abolished too?

Or just the white immigrants?

J

JPC, Sr.

The Truth shall Set Us All Free.

Toxick said:
I don't know how much more apologizing I can do.

... ... ...

NOW LEAVE ME ALONE AND STOP BRINGING IT UP!!

:yay: Sir, it is black history month and so now is the time to be bringing it up.

Peace out!!!!!! :wench:

Toxick

Splat
JPC said:
:yay: Sir, it is black history month and so now is the time to be bringing it up.

Peace out!!!!!! :wench:

:coffee: Just when you think you've seen all the way to the bottom of the well, you toss in another quarter and discover, yet again, that the well has no bottom.

:whistle: --------------- :buttkick:

camily

Peace
Toxick said:
:coffee: Just when you think you've seen all the way to the bottom of the well, you toss in another quarter and discover, yet again, that the well has no bottom.

:whistle: --------------- :buttkick:
Another perfect example of why I adore Toxick.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
MMDad said:
If you are Irish, your ancestors were enslaved. Maybe you should get reparations? Same for every race/ethnicity throughout history.

Correct me if Im wrong, but this is what i was told about the slavery problems we still deal with today... and I am talking about the black slaves...and yes, this is a serious question.....

Wasnt it a black man selling slaves to the white people ????

If Im wrong, please say so...I noticed you seem to be able to find out all this kinda stuff, if you dont already know the answer....

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
With all this slave talk, got me thinking, any of you feeling left out, I got a house that needs cleaned, and grapes that I need fed to me while being fanned. Any takers? Im not picky. man, woman, black, white. Offers?

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
My ancestors were actually part of the colonization of America. Some of them may even have had slaves. They were well to do. Two of them were President of the United States. But you know what? That is history. I don't own any slaves, black, yellow, red, or white. Neither did my parents or my grandparents.

This may be totally non-PC, but it is time to get over it. I am all for equality. So if there is a black history month, I want a white history month, a yellow history month, and a red history month. After all, fair is fair.

JPC, Sr., The only slavery I have observed recently in this area is the slavery of your mind to delusional thought. Have you considered that since your thoughts are so far a field that you might just not have it right.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
2ndAmendment said:
My ancestors were actually part of the colonization of America. Some of them may even have had slaves. They were well to do. Two of them were President of the United States. But you know what? That is history. I don't own any slaves, black, yellow, red, or white. Neither did my parents or my grandparents.

This may be totally non-PC, but it is time to get over it. I am all for equality. So if there is a black history month, I want a white history month, a yellow history month, and a red history month. After all, fair is fair.

JPC, Sr., The only slavery I have observed recently in this area is the slavery of your mind to delusional thought. Have you considered that since your thoughts are so far a field that you might just not have it right.

I'd like a yellow and white combo month too! :yay: