The MPD thread made me think of the old forums

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Who was the one always posting music videos and his posts you could barely decipher? A couple people got into it with him. I think he finally banned.

That was tomchamp. I believe he fled to New England to avoid quite a few court proceedings.

Christy

b*tch rocket
I miss SxyPrincess, Pixie, Jetmonkey :)eartag:), and MainMan.

Also, whatever happened to SmallTown? Who was that guy (or girl) who posted as a total hillbilly SMIB? It was satire, and for the life of me I can't remember the name.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
See, and he didn't even register with me. Smooth (yes, you!) was probably #1 dick with me, followed fairly closely by Black Francis (yes, you!). PS, Smooth is the reason we can't have nice things anymore. :smack: Actually uber #1 was that crazy person who wanted to sue everyone on the forums and made me waste my time in court, not to mention our lawyer's fees AND the stress it caused David. That person is so far the worst person I've ever had to deal with on here, and that's saying something. Don't say his name because he's like Beetlejuice and will reappear. I hate him.

I remember that! :crazy:

MouseBaby was another loon. She knew people who would shut the forums down! :lmao:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I miss SxyPrincess, Pixie, Jetmonkey :)eartag:), and MainMan. Also, whatever happened to SmallTown? Who was that guy (or girl) who posted as a total hillbilly SMIB? It was satire, and for the life of me I can't remember the name.

RoddRugg and Uncle Stanley. :lol:

I feel like I've been here forever, but most of these memories are STILL before my time. Not all, but most.

lovinmaryland

Who was the one always posting music videos and his posts you could barely decipher? A couple people got into it with him. I think he finally banned.
OMG that guy was the most annoying.

See, and he didn't even register with me. Smooth (yes, you!) was probably #1 dick with me, followed fairly closely by Black Francis (yes, you!).

PS, Smooth is the reason we can't have nice things anymore. :smack:

Actually uber #1 was that crazy person who wanted to sue everyone on the forums and made me waste my time in court, not to mention our lawyer's fees AND the stress it caused David. That person is so far the worst person I've ever had to deal with on here, and that's saying something.

Don't say his name because he's like Beetlejuice and will reappear. I hate him.
Is who you are referring too this guy? ^^^

mitzi

OMG that guy was the most annoying.

Is who you are referring too this guy? ^^^

No, I think I know who she's referring to. He was fun to mess with and insult (and I never do that). This is the guy that beat up his dishwasher with a bat, axe or something. Someone said Lance was the one I asked about. I've been on here a long time, never posted much really and never met anyone. I do wonder sometimes what happened to people that used to post a lot and you don't see them anymore.

littlelady

God bless the USA
No, I think I know who she's referring to. He was fun to mess with and insult (and I never do that). This is the guy that beat up his dishwasher with a bat, axe or something. Someone said Lance was the one I asked about. I've been on here a long time, never posted much really and never met anyone. I do wonder sometimes what happened to people that used to post a lot and you don't see them anymore.

That was Salvador with the dishwasher story. He LOVED the popcorn smilie! :popcorn: \

Lawdy me! Lance and I used to really get into it! I don't miss him at all! :lol:

littlelady

God bless the USA
See, and he didn't even register with me. Smooth (yes, you!) was probably #1 dick with me, followed fairly closely by Black Francis (yes, you!).

Black Francis was Hank, right? Actually, where is he these days? I miss his harassing ways. Just kidding.