The MPD thread made me think of the old forums

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I remember that! :crazy:

MouseBaby was another loon. She knew people who would shut the forums down! :lmao:

I remember when MouseBaby's kid got into a traffic accident with a piece of wood and she traded places with him so the cops wouldn't find out he was driving. What about that girl who had a St Bernard that had all kinds of health issues and she would never take anyone's advice to get it treated properly.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I remember when MouseBaby's kid got into a traffic accident with a piece of wood and she traded places with him so the cops wouldn't find out he was driving. What about that girl who had a St Bernard that had all kinds of health issues and she would never take anyone's advice to get it treated properly.

Good old days! :lol:

Restitution

The whole MPD thing makes me think of Catfish the TV show. All those pathetic excuses for human beings that get outted publically due to their use of MPDs on Facebook. Many of them doing it because they need some form of validation or they are so lacking in self confidence that they see no other way. Truly SAD!

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
My favorite drama pair were nitwhit (pegleg) and Juggy, they were such a cute couple (kind of like Harley Quinn and the Joker).

Hank

my war
Those were some interesting times for sure... lots of laughs though.

Crazy how the forum has totally flipped... Now, not so interesting and no laughs... Wonder what sucked the fun out this place. I'm guessing the incessant posting of politics.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Crazy how the forum has totally flipped... Now, not so interesting and no laughs... Wonder what sucked the fun out this place. I'm guessing the incessant posting of politics.

Then do your part instead of expecting others to entertain you. :shrug: