The Real Friday Thread

Mabus

Free Rent
Hahaha that table looked like a casting call for the special olympics. Especially that blonde in the black and white horizontal stripes.

Suckas!

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Hahaha that table looked like a casting call for the special olympics. Especially that blonde in the black and white horizontal stripes.

Suckas!
Who would that be?? Plenty of blondes there but none wearing that. Try again son. And what was I wearing? :evil:

Who would that be?? Plenty of blondes there but none wearing that. Try again son. And what was I wearing? :evil:

And I was a real easy target. I looked like this: gerg.gif

What kind of shirt was I wearing?

Mabus

Free Rent

I'd say a dress, but I'll never know if you was under the table giving BJ's. Pretty sure that was vrai dressed like the Hamburglar.

Oh, BTW, if you heard me toot the horn when I was leaving, I wasn't saying goodbye.

I dropped something and when I picked it up my helmet hit the horn... :ohwell:

Sorry....

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I'd say a dress, but I'll never know if you was under the table giving BJ's. Pretty sure that was vrai dressed like the Hamburglar.
Why are you so scared to come in? Takes a real psycho to stalk a group of people from a distance. Even more psycho to have someone feeding you information. :crazy:

You don't have a clue what I was wearing because your spy doesn't know who I am. JFC what a loser you are. :killingme

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Why are you so scared to come in? Takes a real psycho to stalk a group of people from a distance. Even more psycho to have someone feeding you information. :crazy:

You don't have a clue what I was wearing because your spy doesn't know who I am. JFC what a loser you are. :killingme

That is really creepy.

Mabus

Free Rent

Either that or you're so insignificant, someone didn't notice :killingme

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Perhaps you'd be interested in a 1-on-1 session at the lake? :boxing:
Son I am out and about everywhere including tonight. You've had plenty of opportunity to address me but you're too big of a pussy.

Get a life loser.