The Rittenhouse Incident

Hijinx

Kevin Craft, administrative director of the Governor’s Commission on African Affairs, will assume these duties effective immediately,”

Fat Larry giving a head job to BLM.
Sucking them off will not keep them from killing in Baltimore Larry, but you go ahead and run your Presidential campaign any way you like. I will sure do my best to keep you out of the WH should you make the decision to run in 24

herb749

Kevin Craft, administrative director of the Governor’s Commission on African Affairs, will assume these duties effective immediately,”

Fat Larry giving a head job to BLM.
Sucking them off will not keep them from killing in Baltimore Larry, but you go ahead and run your Presidential campaign any way you like. I will sure do my best to keep you out of the WH should you make the decision to run in 24

Hogan is done after 2022. Unless he runs for a house seat, he has no chance for the Senate. He might be pretty popular in the state but not as popular as Cardin & Van Hollen .

TPD

the poor dad
Kyles lawyer is on Tucker now telling the full story. Sounds like Kyle is a Saint according to his attorney. Interesting story

SamSpade

Kyles lawyer is on Tucker now telling the full story. Sounds like Kyle is a Saint according to his attorney. Interesting story
I didn't get that impression - just that the poor kid was being chased and attacked because he dared to try and put out a fire. Almost everything mentioned on Tucker along with the video sure changed the version of the story I'd heard.

MANY videos of him running from people - them chasing him - and one familiar one of him on the ground, one of the protestors pointing a Glock at him, and him shooting the gun from his hand.

Gotta say, the initial versions of the story really made him sound like some kind of trigger happy jerk who shot at the first couple people who threatened him. The hell he did. He did all he could to run to the police barrier for safety - he shot when he was on the ground and surrounded.

I can't think of a clearer case of self-defense - which is never going to fly in this news environment. Evidently there's no cause ever for self-defense - either you get hit in the head with a couple of bricks or a car drives by and shoots you when someone calls out "we got another one here".

TPD

the poor dad
I didn't get that impression - just that the poor kid was being chased and attacked because he dared to try and put out a fire. Almost everything mentioned on Tucker along with the video sure changed the version of the story I'd heard.

the reason I put it that way was because the attorney pointed out lifeguard, cleaning graffiti, carrying 1st aid kit, trying to render aid. Overall, sounds like this was a good kid, good head on his shoulders. He had every right to defend himself IMO

herb749

the reason I put it that way was because the attorney pointed out lifeguard, cleaning graffiti, carrying 1st aid kit, trying to render aid. Overall, sounds like this was a good kid, good head on his shoulders. He had every right to defend himself IMO

But you do know there is the, he was front row at a Trump rally story and there's another of him and another boy taunting a teenage girl.

Hijinx

I love it when these racist black college professors come out and identify themselves as the racists they are.
This is what is brainwashing our youth in todays colleges.

Thank You Tressie Cottom for outing yourself.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
This is where it will get heated. He wasn't defending his own property, he was acting as a militia of sorts with a group, pursuing the streets looking for something to defend. Whether or not 'self protection' flies is to be seen. In the more immediate instance, he was absolutely defending his own life and had a right to defend himself at that moment.
Thats a flat out lie..

So you're voting for Biden too??

SamSpade

It's just the narrative I still don't get - unless you are being SHOT AT with bullets - and ARE SHOT - you have no right to defend yourself.
George Zimmerman had a kid on top of him smacking his head into the pavement with him screaming for help - but when he shot the kid - it became all on him. Because - hey - he was outside with a gun and provoked him somehow.

Evidently - NO culpability whatsoever for knocking the guy down, sitting on him and smacking his skull into the pavement. Because I guess the only way your life can be in danger is if someone not only SHOOTS you, but actually kills you.

This kid did everything possible to avoid a fight - and they were determined to get him. Frankly, I'm amazed they DIDN'T kill him AFTER he fired at those two guys.

He did not just shoot at people - he shot at those attacking him.
Huge difference from the poor guy who got slammed with a brick and was recorded.
Or Aaron Danielson, the Prayer Patriot who was killed - leftie news media is saying yeah well it's HIS fault.
Protesters were bragging they took out some Nazi trash.

The Dems are DEFENDING this?

Hijinx

I once watched a video of a bank being robbed and police cars arriving at the scene. Tha police were there and rushed into the building while the bank robbers in their car drove away.

When this boy was walking toward the cops holding up his hands, and the cops were passing him by and when he walked up to a police car and they shooed him away it reminded me of this video.

SamSpade

Just saw Judy Miller on FOX repeat "facts" which have already been foound wrong - that he illegally brought a firearm he was not supposed to have across state lines. The gun belongs to a friend who lives in Wisconsin. And the laws of Wisconsin allow 17 year olds to openly carry hunting rifles - and it's an open carry state.

What gets me is - her story is false - but no one in the news is going to make her retract repeating a false narrative. There will never be a "I was wrong, I am sorry" from anyone who does this. And there will be no consequences.

Unless of course, his lawyer chooses to sue - and he should. It's Sandmann's lawyer.

PJay

Just saw Judy Miller on FOX repeat "facts" which have already been foound wrong - that he illegally brought a firearm he was not supposed to have across state lines. The gun belongs to a friend who lives in Wisconsin. And the laws of Wisconsin allow 17 year olds to openly carry hunting rifles - and it's an open carry state.

What gets me is - her story is false - but no one in the news is going to make her retract repeating a false narrative. There will never be a "I was wrong, I am sorry" from anyone who does this. And there will be no consequences.

Unless of course, his lawyer chooses to sue - and he should. It's Sandmann's lawyer.

Another reason stopped watching FOX.. they have people on that lie, then let them get away with it.

Happy he has Sandmann's lawyer. Another rich kid coming up!

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Happy he has Sandmann's lawyer. Another rich kid coming up!

Lin Wood volunteered to represent the kid almost immediately after the incident occurred..but at the same time was soliciting help from good defense attorneys since that's a different specialty. Kyle's in good hands.