The Rittenhouse Incident

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Now isn't this just hilarious, if indeed true. The ADL, and associated chosen ones, et al, are really stretching it out here as to be ludicrous. But? Gotta keep the booga booga woe-is-us-theme going.

ADL-On-Kenosha-600x604.png

If the ad is indeed genuine, one notes immediately that the killings are being framed as anti-Semitism without any actual evidence to suggest that anything like that was involved or that the shooter knew the religion of those who were confronting him. All three of the “victims” are described as BLM supporters, which they apparently were, but it ignores the fact that they were also Antifa activists and all three had criminal records involving violence. One of them, Joseph Rosenbaum, is, to be sure Jewish, and also a pedophile, and the other two might also be Jews if ADL is correct, but that does not seem to have been material in what took place. Credible accounts of the shooting suggest that Rittenhouse was attacked by the three, one of whom, Grosskreutz, had a gun, and was being beaten on his head with Huber’s sidewalk surfboard. He responded in self-defense.

BernieP

Resident PIA
They may claim to be Jews, but I doubt the Jews wish to claim them as devotee's.

The same "Jews" who support the pro-Muslim / anti-Israel position of the democrats.
I have a number of friends who self- describe as Jewish, but they practice their religion just like Christian CE'r.
Twice a year, Christmas and Easter, they make a big show over special events.
The eat bacon and ham off the cruise ship buffet.
Primary reason for voting Democrat - keep abortion legal. No unseemly unplanned children.
Kind of ironic, Planned Parenthood takes care of the unplanned children. Guess that's a form of planning - after the fact.

glhs837

Power with Control
REferencing a local case where the scum who molested a seven year old girl and got 25 reduced to 15, where upon I said the only cure involves killing them, and some jackwad asked me, so "now you want to kill priests?". Well, yeah, once they become pedos, they sorta stop being priests........

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

glhs837

Power with Control

Even so, he cant give all the facts.

Tensions were high late into the protests against the police shooting of Jacob Blake two days earlier. Gunshots from other weapons were heard immediately before and after the shots that killed Rosenbaum. Whether you think Rittenhouse is a hero for helping guard against a repeat of the vandalism the night before, or if you think he’s a reckless wannabe cop who had no business in Kenosha, you’ve got to concede that, at that moment, he was probably terrified.

Rittenhouse hustled away.

Missing is that he immediately tried to call for help for the person he'd just shot, and only stopped when the crowd lit up.

Also cracks me up that he refers the AR-15 as a "weapon of war". Man, someone needs to take him to a range and let him shoot some real weapons of war.....

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Even so, he cant give all the facts.

Missing is that he immediately tried to call for help for the person he'd just shot, and only stopped when the crowd lit up.

Also cracks me up that he refers the AR-15 as a "weapon of war". Man, someone needs to take him to a range and let him shoot some real weapons of war.....
Uneducated liberals and anti-2A idiots with their agenda always refer to scary looking black rifles as "weapons of war".and "assault rifles"..even though they never have been..ever..never.