The Rittenhouse Incident

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Also cracks me up that he refers the AR-15 as a "weapon of war". Man, someone needs to take him to a range and let him shoot some real weapons of war.....
After actually using, and at times playing with them, (some really fun range time), it gets extremely depressing after you turn in your DODID after the exit from service to not be able to continue using those "real weapons of war". Nothing can really compare to the Ma-Deuce or the M60 or SAW, hell, even the M16A3, in the civilian world. Unless of course you are independently wealthy and can afford the taxes and cost of those fine pieces of military hardware, and the ammo.

black dog

Free America
:yay:

Yep Automatic Weapons and High Explosives ........ A TOW and a 4km range to shoot it would be a nice weekend distraction

My son is a TOW and Javelin launcher [0352], They have been out on the ranges at Palms since last wed. He has been in a LAV this week with a MK25 on top of it.

black dog

Free America
MG 38 / 42 :sshrug:

The downfall of the 34 was the non-disintegrating belt and unreliable drums. The 42 was and still is an incredible machine gun, but with its RPM its hard on ammo. The pig and duece will keep running when the 42 has locked up from the heat.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
My son is a TOW and Javelin launcher [0352], They have been out on the ranges at Palms since last wed. He has been in a LAV this week with a MK25 on top of it.
I was a gunner in the LAV-25 during my time in service.