the Ruddy Duck

carlosruddyduck

Hey Carlos :howdy:

What's up with the t-shirt size question on the mailing list sign-up ?
and will we actually get a free beer coupon through the mail or something ?

anyhow

I'm working out the details for the 'FireBrand' cocktail recipe for ya !

Will keep ya posted ! :cheers:

I'm still waiting for the Fire Brand cocktail recipe I've been waiting for.

I guess that if Ruddy takes a long time to come together your receipe will too.

OK I go it...

Carlos

S

shiki

I'm still waiting for the Fire Brand cocktail recipe I've been waiting for.

I guess that if Ruddy takes a long time to come together your receipe will too.

OK I go it...

Carlos

I'm excited about the Ruddy Duck and can't wait til it opens. I've already emailed you regarding a j-o-b :howdy:

As far as drink recipies:

The Shikitini- a martini so dirty mothers pick up their children and cross the street when they see it coming.

1.5 oz Top shelf Vodka
1 cap full extra dry vermouth
1.5 oz of olive juice

shake with fresh ice
strain and pour into chilled martini glass. Garnish with as many anchovy stuffed olives as can fit into the glass :drool:

Bottoms up! You will never be the same. :diva:

MrX

High Octane
Looks like they have made some decent progess with the framing!

Best of luck to you Carlos, I will certainly be there once its open :yay: :buddies:

I'm excited about the Ruddy Duck and can't wait til it opens. I've already emailed you regarding a j-o-b :howdy:

As far as drink recipies:

The Shikitini- a martini so dirty mothers pick up their children and cross the street when they see it coming.

1.5 oz Top shelf Vodka
1 cap full extra dry vermouth
1.5 oz of olive juice

shake with fresh ice
strain and pour into chilled martini glass. Garnish with as many anchovy stuffed olives as can fit into the glass :drool:

Bottoms up! You will never be the same. :diva:

forget the vermouth and the anchovy, keep the olives and the juice, replace "top shelf" with Grey Goose and then we've got a deal. :yay:

Cabbage

Party room? Seating capacity?

Carlos at Ruddy Duck -

Will you have a separate event room? Will you have private party areas ? And if so, for up to what size of a group?

Thanks.

S

shiki

forget the vermouth and the anchovy, keep the olives and the juice, replace "top shelf" with Grey Goose and then we've got a deal. :yay:

No offense but the Shikitini is not for sissies...not implying that you are a sissy or anything :buddies:

dn0121

Dear Carlos,

I am the Mike of whom they speak. You could quite possibly become my Deity. If your food is good and your beer is better, I will address you as "My Lord". :notworthy

If the beer is really good, I will own stock in your company. I will frequent your place and spread the word of "My Lord".

Now Carlos, I am not alone. There are others who appreciate a quality microbrew. You will meet "The Raspberry". He has plenty of money so expect huge tips. His taste in vehicle colors and beer isn't bad either. :yay: Please add all of my brews to his tab (unless he and I are there at the same time) then I will buy his nectar.

Southern MD has long needed a quality establishment of this nature as the chains and the dives wear quickly.

I look forward to meeting you and wish you sensational good luck and may your beers become renown!

Yours in hops,

Mike
:notworthy :notworthy

P.S. Please experiment with flavors.

Mike I will be there sitting next to you. I can not wait for a good Micro Brew! Ive been waiting for months for this place to open, but just found this thread. I drive past it every morning and every evening thinking of the day that I can bring back some normalcy to my life.

ewar

Carlos at Ruddy Duck -

Will you have a separate event room? Will you have private party areas ? And if so, for up to what size of a group?

Thanks.

Yes!!!
We will have a separate event room for about 20 to 30 people.
Things are coming along very well. I'm setting up the brewery and buying HOPS since they are very difficult to find lately, and very expensive. They used to cost $5 per pound now $30 to $35 /lb...
Last week we received our pizza oven, it's absolutely great!!! We will by far have the best pizzas in town.
Please tell your friends about the "Duck". We have extended, until September 1st our free beer promotion. We have almost 1000 people registered on line and I would like to see another 1000 or more.
"All Ruddy"
Carlos

dn0121

Yes!!!
We will have a separate event room for about 20 to 30 people.
Things are coming along very well. I'm setting up the brewery and buying HOPS since they are very difficult to find lately, and very expensive. They used to cost $5 per pound now $30 to $35 /lb...
Last week we received our pizza oven, it's absolutely great!!! We will by far have the best pizzas in town.
Please tell your friends about the "Duck". We have extended, until September 1st our free beer promotion. We have almost 1000 people registered on line and I would like to see another 1000 or more.
"All Ruddy"
Carlos

I signed up but I will gladly buy my first drink. Any thought about cooking your own potato chips? A micro brew I used to frequent had that and it was just awesome!

I signed up but I will gladly buy my first drink. Any thought about cooking your own potato chips? A micro brew I used to frequent had that and it was just awesome!

Man, that would be "da bomb" ! When I was a kid, we would tour the Treat Potato Chip factory and get free samples right out of the vat.... :frown: they sold the factory, tho....

Mojo

Attachments

• DSC03237.jpg
    DSC03237.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 135

dn0121

It does look like it was made by legal American workers though. Of course they could be Canucks!