The rude/obnoxious people thread

PrepH4U

According to my karma I'm the pot calling the kettle :lol: But actually you are a tad bit wrong.

Actually, I'm not perfect. Far from it. I'm not better than anybody else. Far from it. And I try, and it's hard and sometimes I fail, but I try, every single day to be open minded, give others a chance, and remember that I have failed a million times before accomplishing sometimes the simplest of tasks. And with that in my mind, and my heart, the only person I am guilty of passing judgement on is myself. :biggrin: That doesn't stop me from not liking some people...can't be helped. But I can choose not to associate with those people. Doesn't mean I am judging them. Means I have choices.

Thank you Sister Theresa and Dali Lama for this special insight today! :whistle:

Otter

Nothing to see here
To the "lady" at SFW this morning at 6:10, when you are at the checkout, you should at least put your phone down so you can fumble in your purse for the check that the cashier needs (SFW is not the gov't, no free stuff for you there!). It is also a good idea to quit talking so you can hear when the cashier tells you the amount and that she needs ID. Filling out a check is much easier if you don't have the phone stuck between your shoulder and ear. Rude *itch!

That was no lady, that was BuddyLee in a Dolly Parton wig.

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

Oi. If you want to talk in the store thats one thing, but I agree-GET OFF THE PHONE when you're in line!

agreed. thats what i have against the "cellphone jamming" that was mentioned. what if i have an emergency while i'm shopping? who knows how long i'll be in the store before i can get that call, all because they decided to jam cellphone signals? that won't work. but it is common courtesy to get off the phone when you're talking to other people, like the store employees. How about the people that go into a restaurant and just keep chatting while holding up fingers for the number of people in their party and crap? i wanna give those people a finger of my own :smile: how hard is it to say "i'll call ya right back"? you lose signal easily enough to where you have to call people back repeatedly anyway...so why not do it on purpose to be courteous?

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
agreed. thats what i have against the "cellphone jamming" that was mentioned. what if i have an emergency while i'm shopping? who knows how long i'll be in the store before i can get that call, all because they decided to jam cellphone signals? that won't work. but it is common courtesy to get off the phone when you're talking to other people, like the store employees. How about the people that go into a restaurant and just keep chatting while holding up fingers for the number of people in their party and crap? i wanna give those people a finger of my own :smile: how hard is it to say "i'll call ya right back"? you lose signal easily enough to where you have to call people back repeatedly anyway...so why not do it on purpose to be courteous?

I went into McDonald's not too long ago and the cashier just pointed to me when it was my turn instead of saying "Next" or "May I help you." I thought maybe she was just having a bad day so I smiled as I got my food and said "Thank You!" and she went "Mmm Hmm." I still hope she was just having a bad day!

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

I went into McDonald's not too long ago and the cashier just pointed to me when it was my turn instead of saying "Next" or "May I help you." I thought maybe she was just having a bad day so I smiled as I got my food and said "Thank You!" and she went "Mmm Hmm." I still hope she was just having a bad day!

thats not a restaurant silly :rolleyes:

lol

but yeah, i know what you mean. i went through the drive through a couple weeks ago and i talked more than the people at both windows lol. the first window person didnt even tell me how much i owed...i was like "uhhh...$xx right?" and they were all "mhm". lmao. i was all chatty with the second window person too just to be an azz cuz she(? i think, cant recall) was just like...lookin all grumpy and not talking at all...didn't say one word lol. i smiled the whole time though :bigsmile: