The rude/obnoxious people thread

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
maybe you had B.O. and he needed to leave the area quickly :lol:

I think that is why that guy wouldn't pull up to the gate last night when he saw you standing there. Even though he was totally smashed he still could tell you smelled like sh!t.

beamher

That is not the part I wanted to say that had me worried about being in a uniform when I was there.

The bag part was the least of his mistakes, how do you explain waiting on someone with no verbal communication what so ever. It was like dealing with a caveman, grunt and point.

o.k. you win :howdy: i used to dread(still avoid at times) establishments that tend to have kids running them.

E

(((echo)))

I think that is why that guy wouldn't pull up to the gate last night when he saw you standing there. Even though he was totally smashed he still could tell you smelled like sh!t.

to be honest.....he didn't act smashed, With the way he took off if he was lit he woulda lost it. I think something was up.
Maybe Benny want'n his job back :lol:

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
to be honest.....he didn't act smashed, With the way he took off if he was lit he woulda lost it. I think something was up.
Maybe Benny want'n his job back :lol:

Should of charged the rifle and came on out to greet him. I was watching on camera wishing I was up there.

E

(((echo)))

Should of charged the rifle and came on out to greet him. I was watching on camera wishing I was up there.

with the way he was positioned, he had a clear shot as soon as i went out the door, i looked at the "bat wing" and decided just to send the OCA :lol:

blazinlow89

Big Poppa
Because so many cell's have camera's, they won't let you take the cell; ANY cell, no matter what you tell/show them.

just like the hangar i work at. But i love how the engineers are above that rule, i see them in the hangar talking on the phone. Its a damn crime if we take ours out for a second to look at the time. Not to mention when we open and close the doors they act like the loud buzzing, and ringing of fire bells doesnt exist, ive seen one guy come close to getting crushed cause he was an idiot.

RadioCtrlDWife

Cell Phones Inside Buildings

Ok then don't jam them, block them. There are many stores and buildings that I noticed you can't get a signal in. If you need to talk on your phone, step outside if it's not too much trouble.
That is funny to me, because.making cell phones work in buildings and cars is exactly what we do, systems for a illuminating the interior of a building
We sell and install micro repeaters for cellular and other wireless services.
Many times there is only one land line in a home and this has become like only having one bathroom to some families when the kids' cell phones don't work inside the house.
See our ad in the SOMD directory.
Have a Five Bar Day,
Bill Signal Bars R Us

Last edited:

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
That is funny to me, because.making cell phones work in buildings and cars is exactly what we do, systems for a illuminating the interior of a building
We sell and install micro repeaters for cellular and other wireless services.
Many times there is only one land line in a home and this has become like only having one bathroom to some families when the kids' cell phones don't work inside the house.
See our ad in the SOMD directory.
Have a Five Bar Day,
Bill Signal Bars R Us

Making our city safer one bar at a time.:lmao:

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
:yeahthat:
Do you want a fee for that service mark? It rocks! You should try to find a biz like ours in another area on the Wireless Advisor forums and PM them offering to sell it to them!
Bill Signal Bars R Us

I have the worst service in buildings. It is a government cell phone though....I am usually in a lab. The few phones we have in that area are up one level and when someone is trying to reach me on the cell the call never ever goes thru.

Solja_Boy

I was out side target doing the superman dance and some girl came buy and pointed and made fun of me. That was not nice.

slaphappynmd

To the rude biatch at the California Verizon store. I only wanted a phone, I knew which phone I wanted when I went in there, I knew which discount I could recieve based on how long I had my previous phone and had the money in hand. I just wanted a phone. I don't need all your extra's even if they are a whopping 10% off. Just a phone please. I told you I would get them somewhere else at another time. You told me if I get a car charger anywhere else it will drain and kill my battery so I better buy it from you. I told you I would get it somewhere at another time (the battery lasts long enough when it is new I don't need a car charger at this point in time). You told me "good luck with that" in a very snotty biatchy tone. Just because I don't want your extras doesn't mean you have to get an attitude with me. Very poor people skills for a sales person. I just turned around and walked out of the store. I'll give my business to somebody else.

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
To the rude biatch at the California Verizon store. I only wanted a phone, I knew which phone I wanted when I went in there, I knew which discount I could recieve based on how long I had my previous phone and had the money in hand. I just wanted a phone. I don't need all your extra's even if they are a whopping 10% off. Just a phone please. I told you I would get them somewhere else at another time. You told me if I get a car charger anywhere else it will drain and kill my battery so I better buy it from you. I told you I would get it somewhere at another time (the battery lasts long enough when it is new I don't need a car charger at this point in time). You told me "good luck with that" in a very snotty biatchy tone. Just because I don't want your extras doesn't mean you have to get an attitude with me. Very poor people skills for a sales person. I just turned around and walked out of the store. I'll give my business to somebody else.

:buddies:

Rael

Supper's Ready
Sonny boy was hit by a car recently while crossing the street with the "walk" signal. Driver was on her cell phone. He walked away after the Police and all, but I don't understand the obsession with using cell phones everywhere, especially in situations where quick reflexes are needed (e.g. city driving).

I occasionally use a work cell phone, but other than that I've never owned one.

slaphappynmd

Went to the Prince Frederick Verizon store today and got the phone I wanted. No hassle or snotty remarks. Thanks Bill for being not being a complete dick when I didn't want to buy a car charger or get VCast today. He asked of course, has to try and make the sale, but when I said no thank you, he dropped it. Which is why I'd be willing to go back and actually buy those things from him when I want/need them.

Mikeinsmd

Sonny boy was hit by a car recently while crossing the street with the "walk" signal. Driver was on her cell phone. He walked away after the Police and all, but I don't understand the obsession with using cell phones everywhere, especially in situations where quick reflexes are needed (e.g. city driving).

I occasionally use a work cell phone, but other than that I've never owned one.
:high5: I've never owned one. If work didn't give me this one, I wouldn't own one. :yay: