The rude/obnoxious people thread

thats not a restaurant silly :rolleyes:

lol

but yeah, i know what you mean. i went through the drive through a couple weeks ago and i talked more than the people at both windows lol. the first window person didnt even tell me how much i owed...i was like "uhhh...$xx right?" and they were all "mhm". lmao. i was all chatty with the second window person too just to be an azz cuz she(? i think, cant recall) was just like...lookin all grumpy and not talking at all...didn't say one word lol. i smiled the whole time though :bigsmile:

With people like that I feel like saying - "I am really do feel bad your worthless a$$ is working here, but don't take it out on me..."

On the flip side - the Taco Bell off of Smallwood Drive/301 - :yay: drive through service.

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
According to my karma I'm the pot calling the kettle :lol: But actually you are a tad bit wrong.

Actually, I'm not perfect. Far from it. I'm not better than anybody else. Far from it. And I try, and it's hard and sometimes I fail, but I try, every single day to be open minded, give others a chance, and remember that I have failed a million times before accomplishing sometimes the simplest of tasks. And with that in my mind, and my heart, the only person I am guilty of passing judgement on is myself. :biggrin: That doesn't stop me from not liking some people...can't be helped. But I can choose not to associate with those people. Doesn't mean I am judging them. Means I have choices.

You've been rubbin' the belly again haven't cha? Leave the chubber alone.

On a serious note, I find it's easier to just point them to the dictionary and go "Here's the definition of ' self confidence' and here's the definition of 'arrogance.' You're welcome."

I went into McDonald's not too long ago and the cashier just pointed to me when it was my turn instead of saying "Next" or "May I help you." I thought maybe she was just having a bad day so I smiled as I got my food and said "Thank You!" and she went "Mmm Hmm." I still hope she was just having a bad day!

You'd do the same thing you did before they invented cell phones or when you're in Ridge and can't get a signal. You're welcome for the ingenious insight.

Guess that's better then a fat "three"

:lmao:

This reminds me of the scene in Total Recall when he first walks into the brothel.

A

amotley

heck i get red for leaving a smiley in a welcome post lol im a bad girl so i figured i would sell them off make some money! lol

The Dude

You mean coitus?
So after reading this thread...I say the people in this forum!

:coffee:

You know who you are, or I am, or we am, or I are, or we all is.....

:jameo:

I heard MDchick was biatch.. :killingme

dave1959

I'm strongly in favor of retail establishments being allowed to jam cell signals inside the building. You want to make a call, inconvenience YOURSELF and go outside.

I agree 100%..I work in retail and can't count the number of times that has happened to me. I just start waiting on someone else and let them wait. If they say somthing I tell why I did it. No one has ever challanged me with that answer, they know they are being rude.

Yea, like the other day I walked into a book store and asked the lady where the self help section was and she said, if I told you wouldn't that be defeating the purpose??????

RadioCtrlDWife

Jazz Jammin

I'm strongly in favor of retail establishments being allowed to jam cell signals inside the building. You want to make a call, inconvenience YOURSELF and go outside.
Jamming cell signals is illegal and is a felony federal offense, because jamming works against the public interest in emergencies.
Even State law enforcement agencies may not jam cell signals. Only the Military may lawfully deliberately jam in the USA.
Jamming is against the public interest is because it blocks a citizen's access to 911. Emergency communications service at anytime trounces inconveniences caused by RUDE cell phone users.
The establishment is free to set regulations as to the use of the phones or prohibit people from bring them inside.
If you endorse jamming, I suggest checking the many great courses offered by University of Moscow EE department-- they are the world's technology leaders in jamming information against the public interest.
Have a Five Bar Saturday,
Bill Signal Bars R Us

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
Jamming cell signals is illegal and is a felony federal offense, because jamming works against the public interest in emergencies.
Even State law enforcement agencies may not jam cell signals. Only the Military may lawfully deliberately jam in the USA.
Jamming is against the public interest is because it blocks a citizen's access to 911. Emergency communications service at anytime trounces inconveniences caused by RUDE cell phone users.
The establishment is free to set regulations as to the use of the phones or prohibit people from bring them inside.
If you endorse jamming, I suggest checking the many great courses offered by University of Moscow EE department-- they are the world's technology leaders in jamming information against the public interest.
Have a Five Bar Saturday,
Bill Signal Bars R Us

Quick question...

From a usefulness perspective, what, in effect, is the difference between making them unusable in a setting and banning bringing them into that setting?

It never ceases to amaze me all these laws about this tech and that tech and how we can't live without it because of an emergency :blahblah: Our species must have been on the brink of extinction before we invented all this crap. :jameo:

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
Well...did you ever hear the story about the little old man walking up a hill carrying a really heavy burden, and a group of healthy people pushed him out the way and knocked him over in their quest to the top of the hill? But then along came another person, who was pretty heavily burdened as well, but helped that old man up and carried some of his burden to the top of the hill?

I've heard that story a million times over...each time it's a little different, but the idea is the same. In some cultures that little old man is an angel, in some he's a magician able to grant a wish, other's he's an emissary of the wealthiest man in the land, but regardless, the moral is the same...treat others with kindness and help your fellow man, because you never know exactly who that person may be. :shrug:

:buddies: