The secret to women!

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Kain99 said:
This has been an erotic ride! Just stuck my tounge in the dogs mouth! Holy Crap! Do Me! :lol:

Let me guess, did you find yourself involved in a loving stare? :lmao:

Noble said:
i am talking about how to truely love a woman.....that is all......
Different women like different things:shrug:
Noble said:
i never said not to be a man and be macho...i said that you can't be afraid to not be at times...
A kind hearted man will "not be macho" on occasion...naturally

Lugnut said:
Noble you're a boob. There is no ONE way to love ANYONE. You can't even treat two children the same and you're advising on how to love women like they're all the same!? :killingme :killingme :killingme That's just too funny, what works for one woman will get you into deep doodoo with another.

The ONE thing I know about women is that they are ALL different!

Damn, now I'm starting to sound like the psuedo phylisophical boob!
:yay: :killingme

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
So basically, Noble is trying to school everyone on how to treat a lady, yet he is single. :eyebrow:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Kain99 said:
"Very Married" may have been an overstatement. :ohwell: :lmao:
Okay, then my original statement still stands. Why is someone who doesn't have it going on in the love department giving everyone love advice? :lol:

mainman

Set Trippin
Nickel said:
Okay, then my original statement still stands. Why is someone who doesn't have it going on in the love department giving everyone love advice? :lol:
You like pistachios?

W

Wenchy

Nickel said:

He finally realized what he was doing wrong. :ohwell:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
sweetpea said:
That sucks...pistachios are one of my favorite things:yum:It would break my heart to be allergic.
I'd never tasted them until I was 18. I tried one and didn't really like it. Then I broke out in hives. :lol:

Nickel said:
I'd never tasted them until I was 18. I tried one and didn't really like it. Then I broke out in hives. :lol:
Well I'm glad you don't like em :huggy: :lol:

And hives I think are one the most miserable things to go through.