The secret to women!

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Noble said:
sigh....poor misguided soul...

all i am doing is laying groundwork to understand them better....

my whole life i have spent studying people....hell it is my job...

so yeah if you want to be "hard" and think what i am saying is bs...then plz go ahead but there are some people out there that might want to take my words and use them....

so please do not come in here being an e-thug...

LoL! No E-thug here no thug of any kind. I just think you're trying too hard. Relax.

Besides, one man's "loving stare" is another mans restraining order. :lmao:

If you know what love feels like for you, GREAT! But don't expect everyone to agree with ya!

mainman

Set Trippin
Lugnut said:
LoL! No E-thug here no thug of any kind. I just think you're trying too hard. Relax.

Besides, one man's "loving stare" is another mans restraining order. :lmao:

If you know what love feels like for you, GREAT! But don't expect everyone to agree with ya!
You would be an e-LUG wouldnt you? :confused:

K

Kain99

Depth perception issues... Did I get glitter in your eyes today Noble? :lmao: :huggy:

Noble

The man with a presence
that is exactly what an e-thug is...

and don't get me wrong...i can take a woman and grab her, throw her down, smack her butt, pull her hair and tell her exactly what i want and how i want it.

i am talking about how to truely love a woman.....that is all...i never said not to be a man and be macho...i said that you can't be afraid to not be at times. there is NOTHING wrong with being the man and being a man...i am talking about how to understand a woman and some of the things they need...most guys have no problem with the pull the hair stuff....i am talking about the sensitive parts here :D

and lastly...i am not TRYING this is natural...but if you want to think i am trying to make yourself feel better about being an e-thug please be my guest...

Noble

The man with a presence
LOL no not in my eyes but i think i got some in my hair....

and i do have to say....i think they came out looking pretty damn good....

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Noble said:
that is exactly what an e-thug is...

and don't get me wrong...i can take a woman and grab her, throw her down, smack her butt, pull her hair and tell her exactly what i want and how i want it.

i am talking about how to truely love a woman.....that is all...i never said not to be a man and be macho...i said that you can't be afraid to not be at times. there is NOTHING wrong with being the man and being a man...i am talking about how to understand a woman and some of the things they need...most guys have no problem with the pull the hair stuff....i am talking about the sensitive parts here :D

and lastly...i am not TRYING this is natural...but if you want to think i am trying to make yourself feel better about being an e-thug please be my guest...

Noble you're a boob. There is no ONE way to love ANYONE. You can't even treat two children the same and you're advising on how to love women like they're all the same!? :killingme :killingme :killingme That's just too funny, what works for one woman will get you into deep doodoo with another.

The ONE thing I know about women is that they are ALL different!

Damn, now I'm starting to sound like the pseudo philosophical boob!

Last edited:
K

Kain99

This has been an erotic ride! Just stuck my tounge in the dogs mouth! Holy Crap! Do Me! :lol: