the stages of relationship

Pegster710

The Pegster
LmbyNippleChops said:
ALL WOMEN MUST READ THIS​

Getting a man worked up and not following through is a very bad thing. And you all may be laughing and saying oh well. But men expect the follow through. We follow through. When do you ever hear a man say, " I'm just not in the mood for sex"?

Then after he's all worked up, you leave him with a stiffy to head off to work, shopping, bar, where ever. And that stiffy may be gone but the testosterone level hasn't gone down. DANDER ! !

So, if you happen to get to this level on the second date, say after a few too many glasses of wine, but have not progressed to the actual "act" what do you do then? IMO, you don't know eachother well enough to progress there on the second date ~ but the REALLY "heavy petting" almost gets out of hand... How do you get past that with him? And when is it "OK" to go "all the way"????

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
nachomama said:
OK, that's all good, but I'm just saying that if you slip a little tongue in a small kiss here and there, and not just during foreplay, you WILL NOT BE teased. You will build up anticipation for getting you back home in private. I can't stand the "here's my tongue, let's tonsil hockey kiss cuz I'm horney" tongue. Small soft wet kisses get me hotter than fire!

I got a little turned on reading this and I'm not sure how I feel about that yet. :popcorn:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
Pegster710 said:
So, if you happen to get to this level on the second date, say after a few too many glasses of wine, but have not progressed to the actual "act" what do you do then? IMO, you don't know eachother well enough to progress there on the second date ~ but the REALLY "heavy petting" almost gets out of hand... How do you get past that with him? And when is it "OK" to go "all the way"????

No adult needs permission, approval, or a schedule from anyone else to go all the way. :huggy:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
nachomama said:
:twitch: :killingme :killingme

But I'm right, aren't I?

I would say there is no right or wrong answer.

For me though, I don't like it gentle for more than the first 60secs. I love throws of passion so grab me tight and gag me with your tongue and hold my neck tight while you're doing it. :whistle:

Pegster710

The Pegster
LexiGirl75 said:
No adult needs permission, approval, or a schedule from anyone else to go all the way. :huggy:

Oh... I'm getting really old ~ times have changed...

I'll jump his bones on the next date, then... :GRIN:

LordStanley

I know nothing
LexiGirl75 said:

For me though, I don't like it gentle for more than the first 60secs. I love throws of passion so grab me tight and gag me with your tongue and hold my neck tight while you're doing it. :whistle:

Like i said..... I know what my wife likes

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
LexiGirl75 said:

Oh I'm right there with ya girl. My ex had this problem of giving me a kiss in the morning and a kiss in the evening before we went to bed and that was about it. Then, when he wanted some, he'd do the tonsil hockey thing. I hated that. Made me feel like a caveman knawing on a piece of meat after not eating for 3 days... All I'm saying is throw a little tongue my way during the course of the day, and I may be inclined to put out more often, ya know? I can throw down with the best of them; I luvs me some good :gossip:, just show me some affection somewhere other than during the deed.

Last edited:

camily

Peace
LmbyNippleChops said:
But I mean, if you and your loved one broke up, and you had to go looking for a new love, what would you not be able to do with this new love.

You have to start over again with the whole manners thing? Talk to me. What do you do now you didn't do while courting
When you figure this out, let me know. TIA

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
nachomama said:
Oh I'm right there with ya girl. My ex had this problem of giving me a kiss in the morning and a kiss in the evening before we went to bed and that was about it. Then, when he wanted some, he'd do the tonsil hockey thing. I hated that. Throw a little tongue my way during the course of the day, and I may have been more willing to put out more often, ya know? I can throw down with the best of them, just so me some affection somewhere other than during the deed.

I am right there with you too girl. :high5:

There are so many ways to get a man (and yourself) aroused nowadays that we didnt really think about 5+ years ago. Kinky-freak nasty things turn me on so if I get that throughout the day by way of brief phone calls or text msgs or find a little note then it will be on my mind all day and I bet it's the same for men.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
LexiGirl75 said:
I am right there with you too girl. :high5:

There are so many ways to get a man (and yourself) aroused nowadays that we didnt really think about 5+ years ago. Kinky-freak nasty things turn me on so if I get that throughout the day by way of brief phone calls or text msgs or find a little note then it will be on my mind all day and I bet it's the same for men.

Amen sista!:high5:

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
LmbyNippleChops said:
Can I get in on the hot kissing between ya's? We'll make a sandwich. and I promice. I'll stop when you both say
:buttkiss:
:yeahthat:
:nono: hotnachomama gets me first...you can maybe have seconds

LordStanley

I know nothing
mv_princess said:
:nono: hotnachomama gets me first...you can maybe have seconds

sloppy seconds from a girl isnt the same as sloppy seconds from a dude.

Its almost like an honor to hit after some other chick :razz: her