the stages of relationship

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
LmbyNippleChops said:
Ok, lets have some real thought about relationships and the stages we go through. Things we only do after knowing someone

For example, How long do you go with someone hefore you are comfortable with passing gas? I dont mean aiming it right at them, I mean just letting it fly?

And we all have things we only do around loved ones. What are your stages?

* Holdings hands in public

* kissing in public

* Comming into the bathroom to get something quick while loved one s on toilet (that is REAL love, or something)

What do you do now that you didn't do while trying to "get with" your hubbies
In simple smilie terms
1st stage is :drool: Then will ya ah ah will ya :flowers: Then the date :buddies: Then there is the getting busy :smoochy: Then your heart over rides the brain :love: Then someone gets kicked to the curb :buttkick:

Nanny Pam

gumbo said:
In simple smilie terms
1st stage is :drool: Then will ya ah ah will ya :flowers: Then the date :buddies: Then there is the getting busy :smoochy: Then your heart over rides the brain :love: Then someone gets kicked to the curb :buttkick:
Is that experience talking?
:poorbaby:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Larry and I act the same after 8 years of marriage as we did when we were dating, pretty much. There's more familiarity, so we're not trying to tear each other's clothes off all the time. But we still observe the niceties.

He knows that if he ever farted in front of me, I'd plug his butthole up so fast he'd explode.

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
vraiblonde said:
Larry and I act the same after 8 years of marriage as we did when we were dating, pretty much. There's more familiarity, so we're not trying to tear each other's clothes off all the time. But we still observe the niceties.

He knows that if he ever farted in front of me, I'd plug his butthole up so fast he'd explode.
You mean he don't fart in the bed then pull the cover up over your head?

:killingme

LmbyNippleChops

Nannypams son
I Agree

nachomama said:
Here's a hint for you guys...you give more tongue, you may get more :gossip:. Women love french kissing. It's very erotic. And I'm not talking St. Bernard french kissing. I'm talking about little pecks here with just the slightest bit of tongue. It keeps us stimulated and may give you more satisifaction.

I'm with ya 100%. I don't go right for the kissing right away, I usually start her up with a back massage and legs. I've found that to be a good "motor starter". But you MUST use a HOT oil or lotion.

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
Question

What happens when your SO pisses you off during the day and then expects to get busy at night like the earlier issue never happened. When I say I don't want to, she calls it witholding from her as punishment. That's not the way I see it. I see it as too pissed to pop. :popcorn:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
vraiblonde said:

I just got a visual of the look (of fear) he has when he knows you're about to get in his arse for something. :killingme

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
LexiGirl75 said:
I just got a visual of the look (of fear) he has when he knows you're about to get in his arse for something.
Yeah right. He's not scared of me. Ass chewin's let him know he's alive :coffee:

Pandora

When you are having an important conversation while one of you is sitting on the toilet taking a crap, you’ve reached the final stage of your relationship.

And don't any of y'all act like you've never been there done that. :nono:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
flomaster said:
What happens when your SO pisses you off during the day and then expects to get busy at night like the earlier issue never happened. When I say I don't want to, she calls it witholding from her as punishment. That's not the way I see it. I see it as too pissed to pop. :popcorn:
:poorbaby:

Perhaps you should look at her offer differently. On those days have sex with her and make it really good too. But, don't talk to her during the act. The object is to get her to show how much she's into it first so that she MUST make a statement. Once she does you nonchalantly go "Huh, what, oh... forgot you were here...". Then get up and leave like she just so ruined it for you. :yay:

Disclaimer: Do not try this at home. The people in this idea are not real and the success of the execution unknown.

flomaster said:
Dear god man! :smack: You're supposed to kiss and make up before going to bed.