The Walking Dead

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Yep!

Why didn't one of those a holes kill the governor. Ugh

And I bet it's gong to look like Andrea is the killer. Ugh, the irony is killing me.

I think they are in shock - very tense tonight.... Okay now that they have rescued this cute chic... I dunno... she just might be a possibility :eyebrow:

MarieB

When they brought back the bus to the prison, Carl asked "what is this"

Did anyone hear what Rick said? I missed it

homedepot20

Kinda disapointed in ending ! At least now everyone knows the Evil the Governor has inside him. Next season will be interesting to see harmony inside the prison group with all those people now .Andrea I'm sorry she had to kill herself and I guess Michonne cut her head off so she wouldn't turn . Next season I reckon will deal with the Governor wanting to regain his group . Those 2 still with him better watch their back !

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Kinda disapointed in ending ! At least now everyone knows the Evil the Governor has inside him. Next season will be interesting to see harmony inside the prison group with all those people now .Andrea I'm sorry she had to kill herself and I guess Michonne cut her head off so she wouldn't turn . Next season I reckon will deal with the Governor wanting to regain his group . Those 2 still with him better watch their back !

Well, now that you posted the spoiler... Andrea is just yapping away, having a conversation with Milton and I'm thinking... hello ya dumb beyotch - can you do 2 things at once, like talk AND get the pliers? :cds:

On Talking Dead somebody asked if Daryl was going to start seeing Merle in a white dress.... :lmao:

Now we have to wait until when, October? :bawl:

warneckutz

They did say the prison would be in Season 4, now I get it.

In the comics, the Gov tears the walls down with a tank... not sure he'll have the help he needs to do that, but in the comic Andrea is alive and well still...

And the whole Rick-Michonne thing was explored a little bit, I think, in the comic.

Anyway, one good thing we can take away from the show is that the creator is not afraid to totally throw us all for a curve that are familiar with the comics. It wouldn't be any fun if we could predict exactly what was going to happen.

Still shocked at Andrea... and still shocked with the thousands of bullets flying during the prison raid that not one person (except the the Woodbury kid) bit it (after it was over)... the prison trap wasn't even very effective.

Of all the episodes this season, I'd rank it near the bottom. At least it builds a few story lines for Season 4! :yay:

homedepot20

Well, now that you posted the spoiler... Andrea is just yapping away, having a conversation with Milton and I'm thinking... hello ya dumb beyotch - can you do 2 things at once, like talk AND get the pliers? :cds:

On Talking Dead somebody asked if Daryl was going to start seeing Merle in a white dress.... :lmao:

Now we have to wait until when, October? :bawl:

Sorry ! :coffee:You must live in a different Time Zone :buddies:

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Sorry ! :coffee:You must live in a different Time Zone :buddies:

I just didn't want to be the 1st to say she was killed off. :lol:

It looked like the ones they brought back from Woodbury are old or children.... so it will be interesting to see what they have there next season.

Chris0nllyn

I just didn't want to be the 1st to say she was killed off. :lol:

It looked like the ones they brought back from Woodbury are old or children.... so it will be interesting to see what they have there next season.

I think Rick knows Carl is turning out to be one f-ed up kid (rightfully so), and wants to show him what the group used to be like, and show him there is still hope left in humanity.

thurley42

HY;FR

Attachments

• twd.jpg
    twd.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 116

BlueBird

I heard they were going to be shooting an episode in St Mary's County. Anyone else heard this rumor?

homedepot20

Any One watching AMC Walking Dead marathon ??? Watched a little over the W/E and re-watching reminds me of how much a A$$ hole:evil: the "Governor" is !!!! Can't wait for Season 4 in October :yahoo:

Chris0nllyn

Any One watching AMC Walking Dead marathon ??? Watched a little over the W/E and re-watching reminds me of how much a A$$ hole:evil: the "Governor" is !!!! Can't wait for Season 4 in October :yahoo:

Started watching it from Season 1, Episode 1.

The better half hadn't watched any of the previous episodes from the first 2 seasons....so she got a crash course.

I want to get all 3 seasons and watch them from the first episode. It's awesome not having to wait a week to see the next one. :lol:

homedepot20

Started watching it from Season 1, Episode 1.

The better half hadn't watched any of the previous episodes from the first 2 seasons....so she got a crash course.

I want to get all 3 seasons and watch them from the first episode. It's awesome not having to wait a week to see the next one. :lol:

My bet will be that AMC another marathon w/e before season 4