The Walking Dead

LordStanley

I know nothing
From the previews it looks like the Governer Brings down some heavy distruction on the prision. I think the Group heads back to the town with Morgan and holds up there while the Gov wastes all their ammo on an empty building....

SamSpade

Did anyone think that Merle was just a little TOO zombified when Daryl saw him? I mean, jeez, these ARE animated corpses but it seems that in TV and movies, when people turn, they've already got about a month's worth of rot going already.

Wenchy

Hot Flash
Did anyone think that Merle was just a little TOO zombified when Daryl saw him? I mean, jeez, these ARE animated corpses but it seems that in TV and movies, when people turn, they've already got about a month's worth of rot going already.

Agreed. :killingme

homedepot20

Here's my list....

Prison:

Glenn
Carol
Herschel
Lil Ass Kicker
Andrea

Woodbury:
Gov
Milton
Martinez
Black Dude always with martinez
Tyrese's Sister
2 white dudes in Tyrese's group
6 Woodbury Extras

Hope you Woodbury prediction is correct . Your Prison prediction leaves only Rick, Carl Maggie & Darrayl alive to carry on the series . This statement may not be liked or respected by everyone , IMO , Lil Ass Kicker should have not been borned into that enviroment , so I hope she doesn't return next season .

thurley42

HY;FR
Hope you Woodbury prediction is correct . Your Prison prediction leaves only Rick, Carl Maggie & Darrayl alive to carry on the series . This statement may not be liked or respected by everyone , IMO , Lil Ass Kicker should have not been borned into that enviroment , so I hope she doesn't return next season .

Beth and Michonne. I think Tyrese comes back as well. When they left the prison in the comic. I want to say it was Rick Carl Glenn Maggie and Andrea.

I take back Glenn, I think Maggie is gonna get it. You can't get married and expect happy endings.

thurley42

HY;FR
And with regards to lil asskicker, at this point it would be hard to equal the horrible way she went out in the comic.

MarieB

Quite a few episodes ago, I saw an exchange of "looks" between Rick and Beth. Did anyone else notice that? I know she's young, but you never know

I haven't read anything about the comic series, so I dot know how things went down in print

homedepot20

Beth and Michonne. I think Tyrese comes back as well. When they left the prison in the comic. I want to say it was Rick Carl Glenn Maggie and Andrea.

I take back Glenn, I think Maggie is gonna get it. You can't get married and expect happy endings.

Beth & Michonne , I forget about them . Maggie dying will disapoint me the most . Glenn will probaly go mental like Rick did , losing Lori !

homedepot20

Quite a few episodes ago, I saw an exchange of "looks" between Rick and Beth. Did anyone else notice that? I know she's young, but you never know

I haven't read anything about the comic series, so I dot know how things went down in print

Carl has his "eye" on that !:killingme

homedepot20

And with regards to lil asskicker, at this point it would be hard to equal the horrible way she went out in the comic.

I can only imagine ( in my worst nightmare) & I hope AMC doesn't show that . That would sicken me and might lose interest in the series

warneckutz

In the comics, it's Rick & Andrea after they move on from the prison.

thurley42

HY;FR
I've rewatched the first 2 seasons over the course of the last few days...I really like watching the progression of the characters....Dayrl and Carl in particular...

Andrea manages to be annoying the entire series...it's just that Lori is such a C bomb you don't realize it until Lori has died. :killingme

Last edited:

thurley42

HY;FR

Attachments

• 544161_517699734938032_966405262_n.jpg
    544161_517699734938032_966405262_n.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 135

MarieB

I've rewatched the first 2 seasons over the course of the last few days...I really like watching the progression of the characters....Dayrl and Carl in particular...

Andream manages to be annoying the entire series...it's just that Lori is such a C bomb you don't realize it until Lori has died. :killingme

I like to watch each show twice. I always feel like I've missed important details the first time around, especially when I cover my eyes :biggrin:

Dakota

~~~~~~~

We finally got to watch this episode last night. We were out of town and the place we were staying did not have AMC. :tantrum: I agree with you
... but I think so many hated Merle that it was for us, the viewer, on him. He took a great deal of people out in the governor's camp so... he actually leveled the playing field.

MarieB

I noticed he was painted up more. Didn't he have pink lips?

MarieB

Yeah, I gotta feeling Rick's gonna go black. :whistle:

Tonight is tense... the governor has screwed himself now.

Yep!

Why didn't one of those a holes kill the governor. Ugh

And I bet it's gong to look like Andrea is the killer. Ugh, the irony is killing me.