The Walking Dead

thurley42

HY;FR
I'm freakin jealous. My little brother just met Norman Reedus at horror hound in Cincinnati. He also met Carl Shane Herschel and Lori. And he went to the Ohio state Iona game last night. I'm stuck in Wilmington Delaware playing softball in the freezing cold. Have you ever been to this crap hole? It's like somolia but worse.

SamSpade

True :buddies: He had a change of heart ,allowed Michonne to go free , but I was hoping HE would kill the Governor . Now Darryl full of revenge & hate will kill him :yahoo:

The Governor said "they killed seven of my men". I thought Merle's setup for taking down the Governor was brilliant - play the music, draw a crowd of walkers, find a secure spot and start shooting once everyone ELSE started shooting.

But even if he took down the Governor, you knew he wasn't long for this world - no one would trust him. I just can't believe his fight with the Governor went so badly for him. How many people lose a fight with a weapon that can't be knocked out of your hand?

Chris0nllyn

The Governor said "they killed seven of my men". I thought Merle's setup for taking down the Governor was brilliant - play the music, draw a crowd of walkers, find a secure spot and start shooting once everyone ELSE started shooting.

But even if he took down the Governor, you knew he wasn't long for this world - no one would trust him. I just can't believe his fight with the Governor went so badly for him. How many people lose a fight with a weapon that can't be knocked out of your hand?

And with someone who has military skills....

warneckutz

I'm thinking next week's deaths will be:

Beth Greene w/ baby Judith (going out like Lori did in the comics)

Herschel (maybe)

Carol (maybe)

Plenty of Woodbury People - Including Milton...

I think the biggest question is The Governor... They'll be in the prison at the beginning of Season 4... So, he may still be around and keeping him alive could be a HUGE shock factor.

The show has quickly caught up with the comic book...

thurley42

HY;FR
I'm thinking next week's deaths will be:

Beth Greene w/ baby Judith (going out like Lori did in the comics)

Herschel (maybe)

Carol (maybe)

Plenty of Woodbury People - Including Milton...

I think the biggest question is The Governor... They'll be in the prison at the beginning of Season 4... So, he may still be around and keeping him alive could be a HUGE shock factor.

The show has quickly caught up with the comic book...

Here's my list....

Prison:

Glenn
Carol
Herschel
Lil Ass Kicker
Andrea

Woodbury:
Gov
Milton
Martinez
Black Dude always with martinez
Tyrese's Sister
2 white dudes in Tyrese's group
6 Woodbury Extras

I'm going to be upset if they don't take out the Gov...we don't need another season with him..they need to move on to the next conflict....

I also think Tyrese is back with the prison group by the end of the episode.

warneckutz

Here's my list....

Prison:

Glenn
Carol
Herschel
Lil Ass Kicker
Andrea

Woodbury:
Gov
Milton
Martinez
Black Dude always with martinez
Tyrese's Sister
2 white dudes in Tyrese's group
6 Woodbury Extras

I'm going to be upset if they don't take out the Gov...we don't need another season with him..they need to move on to the next conflict....

I also think Tyrese is back with the prison group by the end of the episode.

I dunno... I think Glenn and Andrea will be in Season 4... I don't think they'll get too far from the comics

thurley42

HY;FR
Are you effing serious???

Daaaaaaaaaamn... well, it's his comic book, his tv show, he can do whatever he wants... :lol:

You are probably taking that the wrong way, I didn't mean that everyone on my list is going to die...I just read something that led me to believe one of them was going to eat it....I won't spoil it....as the zombie Merle leak did me last week..:buddies:

warneckutz

You are probably taking that the wrong way, I didn't mean that everyone on my list is going to die...I just read something that led me to believe one of them was going to eat it....I won't spoil it....as the zombie Merle leak did me last week..:buddies:

Yeah, I stumbled on the Zombie-Merle thing...

Hmmm... I tried to find out some spoilers but nadda...

thurley42

HY;FR
Yeah, I stumbled on the Zombie-Merle thing...

Hmmm... I tried to find out some spoilers but nadda...

It probably got taken down....they need to get a better hold on that stuff.....and keep people like Andrea from giving away crap on The Talking Dead.