The Walking Dead

SamSpade

I would expect to see more and more like the one near the campsite. Decomposed past mobility. (but that wouldn't make very exiting TV)

I have to think something like that needs to be factored into the story - that the first "wave" of walkers by this time have decomposed to the point where the joints can't move, because the muscles and tendons are no longer there to move them. A zombie that is mostly skeleton can't move.

Midnightrider

I have my doubts that she killed anyone. I think that crazy Lizzie did it.

Either way, she'll be back!

but lizzie likes the walkers and thinks of them as extensions of people.....

I thought i caught a glimps of carol with rick inside the prision in one of the clips from the upcoming episode. it was too short to be sure though.

donbarzini

Carol was right to kill them both(IF she did it) and to leave the male half of the couple behind.

Rick was right to do what he did.

Daryl was wrong to not throw that drunk bastard off the roof on the spot. You just KNOW that's gonna come back to bite them in the ass like when Carl couldn't shoot the walker that killed Dale.

donbarzini

***********************SPOILER ALERT***********************

Of sorts. Looking at IMDB, I saw that in two weeks one of the Governor's right hand men, the Hispanic dude in the killing contest with Daryl, is listed in the cast.

:popcorn:

homedepot20

***********************SPOILER ALERT***********************

Of sorts. Looking at IMDB, I saw that in two weeks one of the Governor's right hand men, the Hispanic dude in the killing contest with Daryl, is listed in the cast.

:popcorn:

I don't believe that guy agreed with the Governor tactics , so he may be defecting ! Question Will be , How far can he be trusted ????

donbarzini

I don't believe that guy agreed with the Governor tactics , so he may be defecting ! Question Will be , How far can he be trusted ????

I think both of those guys thought he was bat-#### crazy, but they were scared to death to do anything other than get in the truck and go with him

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I think Carl moved up some ranks tonight. :eyebrow:

Very tense episode tonight... best so far this season. I loved how they blast 100 walkers while the well group was brushing their teeth. :cheers:

Oh and he's back! :cds:

homedepot20

I think Carl moved up some ranks tonight. :eyebrow:

Very tense episode tonight... best so far this season. I loved how they blast 100 walkers while the well group was brushing their teeth. :cheers:

Oh and he's back! :cds:

Maybe Carol comes back & Kills the Governor's sorry A$$ in Season Finale !

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Kinda puts you to sleep ! Not sure where writers are taking us . Governor has changed or is recruiting new "followers"

I got busy doing something else. :lol:

So now when I do watch it, it will only consume 20 minutes of my time... I can zoom past all the commercials. :cheers:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
My son is visiting from Maryland and he watches this, I sat and watched last week and this week's episode and still I can't get into it. Guess it's just not for me.