The Walking Dead

Dakota

~~~~~~~
It will become a part of the show in the future. Don't want to give any more away than that.

I hate your guts! :mad:

Anyway, I think I found what I was looking for...

What Was The Deal With The Freaky Rat Commercial During ‘The Walking Dead’ Mid-Season Finale?

Read more: Was The Freaky Rats Commercial For FX's 'The Strain'
Follow us: UPROXX on Facebook

It was such a strange commercial and with the rats in the prison, I thought they were related. It appears they are not - well, at this point. However, I said several episodes back that one of those creepy girls Carol was looking after, or both, are feeding the walkers rats. Now, I think we are finding out that one of those girls (or both) are psychopath(s). I'd imagine growing up in that environment would make one become a psychopath no matter how you raised them. Carol never taught her girls any sort of defense or how to fight and both died so with these girls, she viewed it as a 2nd chance. She pushed hard and when 1 or both killed those 2 in the prison she took the blame, knowing that they would be able to survive by defending themselves.

Toxick

Splat
Yes he's dead. It was talked about in length on the talking dead, and they had a farewell for him as well.

Does The Talking Dead have inside information?

I usually only watch a few minutes of it while I'm psyching myself to get up and go to bed, but I get the distinct impression that the Talking Dead is no more than fanboys bouncing theories around, with exactly zero inside scoop info about what's actually going to happen.

thurley42

HY;FR
Does The Talking Dead have inside information?

I usually only watch a few minutes of it while I'm psyching myself to get up and go to bed, but I get the distinct impression that the Talking Dead is no more than fanboys bouncing theories around, with exactly zero inside scoop info about what's actually going to happen.

I mean the creators and stars are on there. And from time to time they let stuff slip. Andrea was on there the week before season 3 finale and someone asked a question about what would happen if she died or something and she started bawling. That kind of let the cat out of the bag.

Midnightrider

I am surprised no one metioned the lil asskicker plot twist.
Rick seemed pretty quick to accept that she was gone.......

donbarzini

I am surprised no one metioned the lil asskicker plot twist.
Rick seemed pretty quick to accept that she was gone.......

It was the amount of blood in an empty car seat. If she had been on the bus, the seat would have gone with her.

I'm thinking Tyrese and the little girl who REALLY killed his girlfriend have Judith.

Midnightrider

It was the amount of blood in an empty car seat. If she had been on the bus, the seat would have gone with her.

I'm thinking Tyrese and the little girl who REALLY killed his girlfriend have Judith.

i doubt it. From what i understand, in the comic books Judith was killed when the governor attacked the prision. It seems they put it off for a while, but they are getting back "on track" with that particluar story line.

homedepot20

Just before the final attack . 2 little girls had the Judith . Maybe during the attack they grab her from the car seat & hauled A$$ to safety :whistle:

donbarzini

Just before the final attack . 2 little girls had the Judith . Maybe during the attack they grab her from the car seat & hauled A$$ to safety :whistle:

My point exactly. Remember they saved Tyrese's ass when they shot the girlfriend and ran "the wrong way". Tyrese went after them.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Da baby is on the bus... :lol: At least that is what I'm thinking... after the girls shot those after Tyrese, he grabbed the baby and got on the bus with them. Remember Tyrese had been shot so it could be his blood on the seat.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Not only that...the way he was killed! What a shock.

Sure Obama and his fans loved it, though. White man getting his head chopped off....yup, most sure they were applauding that.

Rich white land owner that forced his oppressed walkers to live in the barn

donbarzini

Da baby is on the bus... :lol: At least that is what I'm thinking... after the girls shot those after Tyrese, he grabbed the baby and got on the bus with them. Remember Tyrese had been shot so it could be his blood on the seat.

Can't wait to find out how Tyrese reacts to finding out that the girl that saved his life is also the one that really killed his girlfriend.

nomoney

didn't the bus haul ass out of there before the Tyrese kid mafia hit?

mudpuddle

I was wondering...what is so great about Tyrese? I really don't know that much about him--from the way the show portrays him. If he is so great, why don't they do a whole episode around him?
I just don't think he adds much to the show-he does not have big parts!
Don't get me wrong, I don't think they should get rid of him.
I just don't see him contributing much for the rest of the group!

Also,
I am so tired of Rick. I think it is his time to go! (Although I love the actor!)