This is for you rraley

D

Dixie

Pete - Hypocrits is incorrectly spelled. Hypocrites is the correct spelling. Did you fall under the poorly funded "No Child Left Behind Act"?

Shakezula

Insert Lame Innuendo Here
Originally posted by Dixie
Hi Meme - It is a shame that you caught Sharpton, he did get a little off message but that's Al. You missed some worthwhile speeches from Carter, Clinton, Obama, and Reagan. I didn't miss your point though, I find Gilligan far more intelligent than Bush (although Bush is funnier :confused:)

Hehehe, this made the thread worth reading, so thanks!

And others: I can't BELIEVE anyone would be so shallow to think Obama could have any relevance to Osama. I actually thought that was a joke when I read that. I think "Bush" is a damn funny name, but I don't base any opinion of him on reference to pubes.

Toxick

Splat
PETE!

spellpolice.jpg

Pete

Repete
Pete - Hypocrits is incorrectly spelled. Hypocrites is the correct spelling. Did you fall under the poorly funded "No Child Left Behind Act"?
No I am a poor victim of the GA public school system run by Jimmy Carter when he was Governor and then ignored when he was President so he could slip tongue to Yassir. It is so awful I should be paid a subsidy to make up for the difference between what I would make if I could spell and what I make now. After all it is not my fault that I can't spell, it is the State of Georgia, Jimmy Carter and the DNC.

BTW thanks for the well thought out discussion point you stool sample.

Last edited:
K

Kain99

Originally posted by Shakezula
"Bush" is a damn funny name, but I don't base any opinion of him on reference to pubes.
To bad, your token spokesman Whoopi did! :biggrin:

Pete

Repete
"No Child Left Behind Act"?
You mean the act that the Democrats, the party of the downtrodden and the poor never introduced let alone passed?

D

Dixie

Awwww Pete! Name calling? Last resort of the truly desperate.
So whereabouts in GA?

SamSpade

Originally posted by rraley
I think that a man who was Yale-educated and from an affluent family and decided to enlist in the Navy and take one of the most dangerous assignments, displays serious bravery and courage.

Kerry is on record saying he thought the Swift Boats would keep him out of combat.

Toxick

Splat

Actually name calling is the second to last resort.

The last resort is pointing out spelling errors.

D

Dixie

What's the point of passing an act that's not properly funded? Ask a teacher about that.

Pete

Repete
So whereabouts in GA?
Actually it is not a last resort, and I am not desperate, I just like doing it. :lol: Avera, GA population 312.

Pete

Repete
What's the point of passing an act that's not properly funded? Ask a teacher about that.
Funny the same question I have for Kerry when he votes to invade Iraq, then votes no on funding it after we are there ask a soldier about that.

D

Dixie

At least you spelled what you called me correctly. Avera - what's that near? I was stationed in Savannah for five years. Ever hit River Street on Saint Patrick's Day?

Pete

Repete
At least you spelled what you called me correctly. Avera - what's that near? I was stationed in Savannah for five years. Ever hit River Street on Saint Patrick's Day?
Nope I was in the Navy and gone by the time I was 18. Avera is SW of Augusta.

D

Dixie

Never been to Augusta, it's kind of upstate isn't it? I was in the Navy and one tour happened to be in Savannah.

Pete

Repete
Never been to Augusta, it's kind of upstate isn't it? I was in the Navy and one tour happened to be in Savannah.
Yahoo maps not working?

Hessian

Ask a teacher?

once you can pull a Government school teacher away from the threatening Union Rep...and ask them how is the funding...

Out in some parts of Cal. they have had NO raise in 3 years, In other parts of the country they are facing classes of 40-42 and still required to meet all the student's "needs."

But you know, they see funding wasted on administration, expensive building projects, pointless seminars, and brand new books evry two years...they are sick of hearing the funding argument!!!!!!

All they want is a) Boot out the trouble makers.
B) Reduce the Bureacracy and got the BOE.
C) Smaller class sizes.

so...does that solve the "cry for $$$$" that both parties make such noise about? Screw the union, Screw the Dept of Education, and quit changing the requirements for the graduates and coming up with new tests every two years...

Funding is NOT the issue! Take it from someone who taught in Public schools and now decided I'd rather earn less, and pitch out the kids that disrupt.

D

Dixie

No reason to go Pete and this once stimulating exchange has become boring. "Have a fine Navy day"! Later...