Thread Nazis

MMDad

Lem Putt
Fingel_Hymer said:
Type o's happen, not everyone remembers to hit the spell check before pressing send.
I've only seen one other person call a typographical error a "type O."

Could everyone please welcome another Gumbo MPD! :howdy: :jerry: :killingme

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Fingel_Hymer said:
To all the thread Nazis out there [you know who you are], if you want to become a grammar checker or spell checker get a job as an elementary school teacher... Type o's happen, not everyone remembers to hit the spell check before pressing send.

And for all those people who b!tch about a thread taking a different course, p!ss-off.

I have seen way too many of the "veteran" members [those with over a couple of thousand posts] jump into the middle of a thread about a plane crash and begin spouting about their drive to the mall last night....

Everyone seems to have the balls of Goliath in here and wants to hide behind their avatar. Before whining about someone's, try following the rules yourselves or keep you pie-hole shut!

The correct spelling of "Type o" is "typo." YVW.

smoothmarine187

Chasey_Lane said:
Did you know that the platypus is poisonous?

:roflmao: Now that right thur is some interesting info! I used to dive with platypus's off the beaches of Cheyenne. Who knew I was risking my life.

unixpirate

Pitty Party
Fingel_Hymer said:
Actually I'm pretty laid back... I figured I better post this in a "new thread" to keep the Nazis from getting their panties all in a bunch. Heaven forbid, I post something like this in a thread about JPC....:killingme

Btw!

It's keep "your" pie hole shut :smack:

smoothmarine187

BS Gal said:
The correct spelling of "Type o" is "typo." YVW.

Maybe he is a secret agent and he is letting a fellow spy know that his position was compromised, he got shot and is now in need of type "O" blood.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
smoothmarine187 said:
Maybe he is a secret agent and he is letting a fellow spy know that his position was compromised, he got shot and is now in need of type "O" blood.
Or perhaps a double secret agent.

Fingel_Hymer

Restricted User
smoothmarine187 said:

Damn it!!! Are you ex-KGB? I thought my code would never be broken.

nobody really

I need a nap
Fingel_Hymer said:
To all the thread Nazis out there [you know who you are], if you want to become a grammar checker or spell checker get a job as an elementary school teacher... Type o's happen, not everyone remembers to hit the spell check before pressing send.

And for all those people who b!tch about a thread taking a different course, p!ss-off.

I have seen way too many of the "veteran" members [those with over a couple of thousand posts] jump into the middle of a thread about a plane crash and begin spouting about their drive to the mall last night....

Everyone seems to have the balls of Goliath in here and wants to hide behind their avatar. Before whining about someone's, try following the rules yourselves or keep your pie-hole shut!

I've never seen your name on here - you need to take a midol :neener:

SamSpade

aps45819 said:
If you eat them, get bitten by one or have sex with one?

plat-y-pus (n.): a small egg laying mammal, that attempts to mate
frequently, but spends most of its time alone.

man (n.): an adult male human.

plat-y-pus man (n.): an adult male human, that attempts to mate frequently,
but spends most of its time alone.