Thread Nazis

Fingel_Hymer

Restricted User
To all the thread Nazis out there [you know who you are], if you want to become a grammar checker or spell checker get a job as an elementary school teacher... Type o's happen, not everyone remembers to hit the spell check before pressing send.

And for all those people who b!tch about a thread taking a different course, p!ss-off.

I have seen way too many of the "veteran" members [those with over a couple of thousand posts] jump into the middle of a thread about a plane crash and begin spouting about their drive to the mall last night....
Pete said:
I went to ST. Charles Mall and didn't lock my truck. :yay:

Everyone seems to have the balls of Goliath in here and wants to hide behind their avatar. Before whining about someone's, try following the rules yourselves or keep your pie-hole shut!

Last edited:

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Fingel_Hymer said:
To all the thread Nazis out there [you know who you are], if you want to become a grammar checker or spell checker get a job as an elementary school teacher... Type o's happen, not everyone remembers to hit the spell check before pressing send.

And for all those people who b!tch about a thread taking a different course, p!ss-off.

I have seen way too many of the "veteran" members [those with over a couple of thousand posts] jump into the middle of a thread about a plane crash and begin spouting about their drive to the mall last night....

Everyone seems to have the balls of Goliath in here and wants to hide behind their avatar. Before whining about someone's, try following the rules yourselves or keep you pie-hole shut!
Boy you are a little high strung aren't ya

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Fingel_Hymer said:

Everyone seems to have the balls of Goliath in here and wants to hide behind their avatar. Before whining about someone's, try following the rules yourselves or keep you pie-hole shut!
:loser:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Fingel_Hymer said:

Sounds like you are the one whining...course I could be wrong, but isn't that what this thread is? :confused:

nomoney

Fingel_Hymer said:

You know how I know you're gay?

http://forums.somd.com/showthread.php?t=109005

warneckutz

smoothmarine187 said:
So yesterday, I was walking my dog and I came across a gopher. It was some pretty wacky wild stuff.

When did you wash the dog? Before or after you washed the gopher? :popcorn:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Fingel_Hymer said:
try following the rules yourselves or keep you pie-hole shut!
:confused: there's rules? I thought this was the Internet, the virtual equivalent of the wild west :lol:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
smoothmarine187 said:
So yesterday, I was walking my dog and I came across a gopher. It was some pretty wacky wild stuff.
North bound side of 235 across from Wallymart was stinky this morning. Somebody hit a skunk there last night.

Fingel_Hymer

Restricted User
mv_princess said:
Boy you are a little high strung aren't ya

Actually I'm pretty laid back... I figured I better post this in a "new thread" to keep the Nazis from getting their panties all in a bunch. Heaven forbid, I post something like this in a thread about JPC....:killingme

Techno Kat

The board becomes even more complicated when you have a user that insists on having multiple log ins such as appydayhappyappyhorselady.

Techno Kat said:
The board becomes even more complicated when you have a user that insists on having multiple log ins such as appydayhappyappyhorselady.
I guess you don't know about that wisecrackin'paso chick yet...:bubble:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
smoothmarine187 said:
I washed them both at the same time, it was by far, my best work yet.
Okay I looked up it up in the urban dictionary and didn't find a thing on washing the gopher...but I did find "washing the horse" :roflmao:

smoothmarine187

Fingel_Hymer said:
Actually I'm pretty laid back... I figured I better post this in a "new thread" to keep the Nazis from getting their panties all in a bunch. Heaven forbid, I post something like this in a thread about JPC....:killingme

You should be in the red in record breaking time :roflmao: