Tiger Woods Seriously Injured In Car Crash

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Tiger has been laying up on her fairway..........

So what? Tiger isn't looking for yet another gorgeous course with scenic views; he already has that. Tiger is looking for greener pastures because of how they play, stuff his home course doesn't offer.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I think his wife was gonna beat him over the head with that 5 iron.

Best that I can conclude, from the latest Fox News update, is that Tiger Woods was not wearing his seatbelt when the accident occured, and he does not want that info out in the open.(pun!)

The crap about him seeing some other gal, is just that - crap! His wife Elin, is enough of a darn goodlooking woman to keep his shortgame occupied. JMHO

LordStanley

I know nothing
Best that I can conclude, from the latest Fox News update, is that Tiger Woods was not wearing his seatbelt when the accident occured, and he does not want that info out in the open.(pun!)

The crap about him seeing some other gal, is just that - crap! His wife Elin, is enough of a darn goodlooking woman to keep his shortgame occupied. JMHO

Its doesnt matter how good looking they are. There is always a man, thats tired of putting up with her sh1T

itsbob

I bowl overhand
So what? Tiger isn't looking for yet another gorgeous course with scenic views; he already has that. Tiger is looking for greener pastures because of how they play, stuff his home course doesn't offer.

The current course probably has rules dis-allowing off road or driving on the dirt track..

I think the current couse is loaded with doves, but lacks the swallows that everyone likes too.

raven

I SAID IT YES I DID !
The current course probably has rules dis-allowing off road or driving on the dirt track..

I think the current couse is loaded with doves, but lacks the swallows that everyone likes too.

Tiger Woods don't like black women!:killingme

LordStanley

I know nothing
on a funnier note

Attachments

• ATT00265.jpg
    ATT00265.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 57

Otter

Nothing to see here
Apparently Tiger Woods is doing a lot more than merely issuing that mea culpa on his Web site.

Don't look for Woods' wife, Elin, to be moving out of the couple's Windermere, Fla., mansion anytime soon.

A source close to Woods tells me that the links legend's spouse is being paid a hefty seven-figure amount -- immediately transferred into an account she alone controls -- to stick with her husband.

On top of that, my source indicated that Woods' wife has demanded -- and is getting -- a total rewrite on the couple's prenuptial agreement making the incentives for her to remain Mrs. Tiger Woods even more enticing.

At this point, the couple reportedly needed to remain married for 10 years for Woods' wife to collect a splitsville settlement of $20 million. I'm being told that time frame has been shortened -- and the dollar amount increased ''substantially'' -- should the couple divorce.

Moms get involved
The Woods scandal now has become something of a family affair.

My source told me Wednesday that both Woods' mother, Kultida Woods, and his mother-in-law, Barbro Holmberg, have been in touch with the couple -- counseling them to do all they can to save their marriage.

Woods' mother is said to be extremely grateful her son's two children are ''as young as they are. This story will be ancient history by the time they are old enough to learn about it,'' the source said.

Sam Alexis Woods, the couple's daughter, was born in 2007. Their son, Charlie Axel, was born earlier this year.

In a brief statement to Us Weekly, Holmberg, a former Swedish federal government minister, said, ''This is a private family matter. I'm praying for everyone and everything to be OK. Please let's just leave it at that.''

In the meantime, the continuing revelations of Woods' alleged infidelities have placed the golfing megastar's management team in what another Woods insider called ''panic mode'' Wednesday.

Despite the release of photographs of Woods looking a bit too friendly with a woman in a Las Vegas nightclub, and a recording -- allegedly of a phone call Woods made to former ''Tool Academy'' reality show alum Jaimee Grubbs -- the Woods source insisted: ''Tiger still believes stonewalling the press on this is the best approach.''

That ''stonewalling'' refers to the golfer's adamant insistence he would not face the media in any forum where reporters would be able to directly question him about allegations he had cheated on his wife. Woods did issue a statement Wednesday on his Web site saying, ''I have not been true to my values'' and ''I have let my family down and I regret those transgressions with all of my heart."

Marriage counseling
Perhaps most important, in addition to the intervention of their mothers, the Woodses have already begun intense marriage counseling sessions --at their home -- several times a day.
Linkie

Gotta wonder bout that intensity..