Tiger Woods Seriously Injured In Car Crash

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
ya know, if it was me, I'd be telling the police, "yeah, I was going (insert destination here) and I (insert cause of inattention here, ie., took my eye off the road, dropped my coffee cup, etc.), so I hit the hydrant and the tree and busted up my nice new car. Since I have so much money, I'll be paying to replace the hydrant and the tree and probably the hospital bills as well."

So, what's the big issue with talking to the cops?

Why don't these folks realize that just not coming out with the truth in the first place only makes the speculation WORSE? You have to get a lawyer for a one-car accident right outside your driveway -- there's something off!

Personally, I don't really care one way or the other. I don't golf. I am, however, now exceedingly curious. So, not talking has kind of defeated the purpose as far as I'm concerned.

I guess this is just further proof that money and intelligence do not necessarily go hand-in-hand. :coffee:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
ya know, if it was me, I'd be telling the police, "yeah, I was going (insert destination here) and I (insert cause of inattention here, ie., took my eye off the road, dropped my coffee cup, etc.), so I hit the hydrant and the tree and busted up my nice new car. Since I have so much money, I'll be paying to replace the hydrant and the tree and probably the hospital bills as well."

So, what's the big issue with talking to the cops?

Why don't these folks realize that just not coming out with the truth in the first place only makes the speculation WORSE? You have to get a lawyer for a one-car accident right outside your driveway -- there's something off!

Personally, I don't really care one way or the other. I don't golf. I am, however, now exceedingly curious. So, not talking has kind of defeated the purpose as far as I'm concerned.

I guess this is just further proof that money and intelligence do not necessarily go hand-in-hand. :coffee:

I have to agree with just about all you have said. Why not get it out there, and get it over with. By postponing the explanation, you only invite more curiosty, more dark avenues for people to search for trash to try to dig up.

I have a lot of respect for Tiger Woods; I hope he does not manage to spoil it.

workaholic

Save the Tatas!!!
According to Florida law he does not need to give any statement or explanations. He provided all information needed at the time of the accident. Drivers License, Registration, and Proof of Insurance. They were talking about that on ESPN earlier today. It seems like FHP wants to just interview him for the chance to get to talk to him. Which may be the reason he got the lawyer. Just to tell the to get lost. We may never know the who, what, when, & where's of this.

Otter

Nothing to see here
According to Florida law he does not need to give any statement or explanations. He provided all information needed at the time of the accident. Drivers License, Registration, and Proof of Insurance. They were talking about that on ESPN earlier today. It seems like FHP wants to just interview him for the chance to get to talk to him. Which may be the reason he got the lawyer. Just to tell the to get lost. We may never know the who, what, when, & where's of this.

:yeahthat: It was an accident, I'm sure he or his insurance will fix any damage, he has a license and insurance. No one but him was hurt...what more do the police need to know? I see no reason at all for the police to need to interview him. BFD, media needs to get over it.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
:yeahthat: It was an accident, I'm sure he or his insurance will fix any damage, he has a license and insurance. No one but him was hurt...what more do the police need to know? I see no reason at all for the police to need to interview him. BFD, media needs to get over it.

That is understood. However, Tiger agreed, or so it's been reported, to meet with the FHP. Why then, did he turn them down three times in a row?

Just say "I don't want to be interviewed, please talk to my lawyer." But that's not what he did, yesterday, and until later on today.

workaholic

Save the Tatas!!!
That is understood. However, Tiger agreed, or so it's been reported, to meet with the FHP. Why then, did he turn them down three times in a row?

Just say "I don't want to be interviewed, please talk to my lawyer." But that's not what he did, yesterday, and until later on today.

There's a chance he didn't know the law until after the fact. :shrug:

Otter

Nothing to see here

Being that he's a hardened criminal, he shoulda known that he didn't have to talk to the law. right?

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Being that he's a hardened criminal, he shoulda known that he didn't have to talk to the law. right?

I don't know. You tell me about it, since you sound like you know all about it?

Tell us your story, please? :killingme

PsyOps

Pixelated
I don't know. You tell me about it, since you sound like you know all about it?

Tell us your story, please? :killingme

DON'T YOU DARE ARGUE WITH THE ANNOINTED SOMD SPORTS AND LEGAL AUTHORITY!!!

:smack:

edited...

Last edited:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Please see edit

dolt! :ohwell:

You are correct, sir. :peace: It won't happen again. :)lmao:)

Last report I saw on ESPN this morning, was that the FHP are trying to get permission for a search warrant, to examine Tiger's medical records at the hospital he went to, after the accident.

One point I read about, during the weekend fare, was that there was no blood found in the Escalade he was driving, either on the steering wheel, or elsewhere.

I think what the FHP wants to know is - how he got bloodied up?

Pete

Repete
You are correct, sir. :peace: It won't happen again. :)lmao:)

Last report I saw on ESPN this morning, was that the FHP are trying to get permission for a search warrant, to examine Tiger's medical records at the hospital he went to, after the accident.

One point I read about, during the weekend fare, was that there was no blood found in the Escalade he was driving, either on the steering wheel, or elsewhere.

I think what the FHP wants to know is - how he got bloodied up?

I am wondering why the care? the last time I saw a fender bender I never noticed CSI swabbing the steering wheel for blood.

yankee44

The real story.

Ok here is the real story. The day before Thanksgiving 2009 Tiger Woods released his long time caddy Steve Williams in favor of using his wife as his new caddy. On his first drive with his new caddy he found the rough and hit a tree. The reason for his errant drive is his wife over clubbed him.

DuffMan

Tiger has been laying up on her fairway..........

Attachments

• uchitel2_1533401c.jpg
    uchitel2_1533401c.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 77