Tiny houses

NextJen

Raisin cane
I honestly can't think of a practical use for a tiny house loft unless it's tall enough to stand in

The RV that we had intended on buying and putting on our lot had a 'proper' bedroom and a loft. Our plan was to use the loft for storage and it would double as the 'penthouse suite' for when we would have guests stay overnight. Of course most of our guest that would stay would probably be inebriated, so that might have made it challenging for them.....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
@jazz lady Here's my favorite house with the fireplace:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Is that mobile?

Sort of. They're on wheels so technically they are mobile, but not mobile like a fifth-wheel where you'd tow it all over the place. This one couldn't be towed by us with a truck because it's too big, it would have to be moved professionally.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Wow, that is super cute! I would love to see the inside and the floor plan.

Here's the floor plan:

And here are some pics I took:

The bedroom - a TV nook with two closets on either side

Down the hallway to the bathroom, there's a cubby on the right for a washer and dryer but we'd turn it into a pantry

View of the kitchen and living area from the loft. The living area has an electric fireplace that eats up a wall, so we'd probably ditch that. Not a big fan of the island, either.

Last edited:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Here's the floor plan:

View attachment 142635

Down the hallway to the bathroom, there's a cubby on the right for a washer and dryer but we'd turn it into a pantry

View attachment 142636

View of the kitchen and living area from the loft. The living area has an electric fireplace that eats up a wall, so we'd probably ditch that. Not a big fan of the island, either.

View attachment 142637
Super cute! :yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Here's the floor plan:

View attachment 142635

View attachment 142636

View attachment 142637
Wow! That is amazing inside and outside. But I don't think that's the right floor plan as it doesn't match. This one does:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
The tiny house design I’ve chosen is made of galvanized metal cylinders and buried underground.

Auntie Biache'

Sort of. They're on wheels so technically they are mobile, but not mobile like a fifth-wheel where you'd tow it all over the place. This one couldn't be towed by us with a truck because it's too big, it would have to be moved professionally.
That would depend on the size of your truck. Ohhhh, Monello!