To all you folks

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I should have left it alone, but her post just got to me, I hate to see her bash someone here that she knows nothing about. It was a thread thanking Baja, but she has to jump in (like she does every thread) and ruin it.

bcp

In My Opinion
I should have left it alone, but her post just got to me, I hate to see her bash someone here that she knows nothing about. It was a thread thanking Baja, but she has to jump in (like she does every thread) and ruin it.

Is the blame for ruining a thread totally on the first person to go nasty, or is it a combination of that first nasty post along with the responses to it?

If nobody would have commented on it, and would have just kept on with the being nice to Baja (just in case they ever needed free labor) the original nasty post would have not been noticed by most.

Last edited:

abcxyz

I had her on ignore for awhile but found I missed the entertainment.

Most people quote her anyway....wish they didn't.

Picking on some people can be funny but when they really need help, not so much. This is a bad example but some people call others "retarded" when they are being silly or stupid but saying that to someone that really is "retarded" is bad. Picking on her is the the latter. She needs meds, for real, no joke, not picking on her. Really. Seriously.

PJay

Is the blame for ruining a threat totally on the first person to go nasty, or is it a combination of that first nasty post along with the responses to it?

If nobody would have commented on it, and would have just kept on with the being nice to Baja (just in case they ever needed free labor) the original nasty post would have not been noticed by most.

I do not agree that mamatutu was nasty. I understand kom wanting to thank Baja but he could have worded his title differently. Kom said "eff those that think Baja a butthole. I would never call Baja that but I do think he is grumpy and mean to a lot of people he has never met. But, that's fine. He can portray himself however he wants here.

I do not agree that mamatutu was nasty. I understand kom wanting to thank Baja but he could have worded his title differently. Kom said "eff those that think Baja a butthole. I would never call Baja that but I do think he is grumpy and mean to a lot of people he has never met. But, that's fine. He can portray himself however he wants here.
Well, Baja is the guy in his neighborhood on his front porch hollering, "You crazy young whippersnappers... STAY OFF MY LAWN!"

bcp

In My Opinion

The title might have been worded differently, however once you read the OP, it was clear that the title was in jest and it was nothing more than a show of appreciation for Baja's willingness to help others out.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Is the blame for ruining a thread totally on the first person to go nasty, or is it a combination of that first nasty post along with the responses to it?

I agree with you, and like I said, I should have left it alone. I'm done with her and will not respond to anything else she posts.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

Pfftttt - yeahright! Like that would happen. :killingme

...besides, when did you become all restrained and dignified and not reply to stuff just because you can?! :jet: