To all you folks

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
Speaking of..... next week?

I better say yes while I have the chance, something tells me you are going to be a hot commodity with the forums ladies thanks to this thread. :lol:

Thursday or Friday?

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Speaking of which...I have been trying to get a pic of the one that frequents my house for the past three weeks. And I finally was able to a minute ago!!

Are you going to put a light bulb in that empty outlet?

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I better say yes while I have the chance, something tells me you are going to be a hot commodity with the forums ladies thanks to this thread. :lol:

Thursday or Friday?
Let me look at work calendar. I think I have training Thurs but pretty sure Friday is open.

Are you going to put a light bulb in that empty outlet?
I saw that too and the first thing I thought was DoWhat is going to say something about that. :killingme
I saw that and was gonna offer to install a lamp for her... :lol:

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
Dear Mr. kom536
Had I known this thread was going to develop the way it did, I would have come to your house and single handedly cut your trees up, stacked the firewood, hauled the brush away and bought you some beer so you wouldn't get bored watching me. Probably would have raked your yard too.
Sincerely, Dup

Dear Mr. kom536
Had I known this thread was going to develop the way it did, I would have come to your house and single handedly cut your trees up, stacked the firewood, hauled the brush away and bought you some beer so you wouldn't get bored watching me. Probably would have raked your yard too.
Sincerely, Dup

Well, if you feel that badly about it, you can redeem yourself by coming over to my place and cutting up the fallen pine I just found today. And the lawn needs mowing.

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
PM address to me and I'll be over first thing in the morning. Will be dark soon and I don't have time to load up grass equipment. What kind of beer ya like? Should I bring a rake?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Okay, you guys are grossing me out now because I've met all three of you and do not want a mental picture of you man-hugging or anything else.

:dead: