To the jerks who dumped a whole litter

yknotpoms

SOMD POM MOM
To the jerks who dumped a whole litter of kittens on Hermanville Road! :cussing: You are a cold heartless SOB!
Yes they crawled out of the bag that you threw in the ditch!
Yes all six of them were walking down the middle of the road!
Yes you can sleep tonight knowing that no one had to scrap them up with a shovel from the road.
Yes you can sleep tonight knowing that a hawk didn't take them home to their nest!
I hope karma comes around and bites you in the azz and it will believe me.

My office bathroom was turned into a kitty nursery today and they were very hungry but were still managing to purr after everything they have been through.
I have already found a home for two of them with a co-worker. I now have 4 of the cutest kittens in my extra bedroom. Tomorrow I will be contacting well pet clinic to get an appointment to have them checked out. I am guessing they are about 4-6 weeks, they are eating wet cat food and have already used the litter box with a little stimulation. They are so tiny and it has been a very long time that we have had cats in the house because of allergies. But it will all work out!

Great job PrepH! sending you a PM

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Awww! Good on you for taking them in, Prep. I'd offer to foster one, but I can't currently. I can help with the vet bill though. Let me know if you want some assistance. :yay:

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Prep you're great ! I've got several rescued kittens I'm dealing with right now too that are going to HS Monday to be fixed.

Let me ask this - will you get all of them tested for FIV/FELV or just 1? I've heard that with litters you only have to test 1 of them.

Thank goodness the kittens are SAFE with you now. :buddies:

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
You are awesome Prep! Not many would have done what you did. I know. I just helped rescue 54 pekin ducks (yep. 54 big white ducks) from the side of the road. Somebody just dumped them.(I kept 6 lol) Lots of people went by and just left them there. It takes a special kind of person to care enough to stop. Kudos to you for being the kind of person that stops.

If we can find good homes for 50+ ducks, I know you'll find good homes for your kitties. I'll spread the word.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Wow - I know a lady in So. MD who has a big white duck named Stanley - cutest thing ever - would love to have some if I had a body of water for them .....

You are awesome Prep! Not many would have done what you did. I know. I just helped rescue 54 pekin ducks (yep. 54 big white ducks) from the side of the road. Somebody just dumped them.(I kept 6 lol) Lots of people went by and just left them there. It takes a special kind of person to care enough to stop. Kudos to you for being the kind of person that stops.

If we can find good homes for 50+ ducks, I know you'll find good homes for your kitties. I'll spread the word.

Lilypad

To the jerks who dumped a whole litter of kittens on Hermanville Road! :cussing: You are a cold heartless SOB!
Yes they crawled out of the bag that you threw in the ditch!
Yes all six of them were walking down the middle of the road!
Yes you can sleep tonight knowing that no one had to scrap them up with a shovel from the road.
Yes you can sleep tonight knowing that a hawk didn't take them home to their nest!
I hope karma comes around and bites you in the azz and it will believe me.

My office bathroom was turned into a kitty nursery today and they were very hungry but were still managing to purr after everything they have been through.
I have already found a home for two of them with a co-worker. I now have 4 of the cutest kittens in my extra bedroom. Tomorrow I will be contacting well pet clinic to get an appointment to have them checked out. I am guessing they are about 4-6 weeks, they are eating wet cat food and have already used the litter box with a little stimulation. They are so tiny and it has been a very long time that we have had cats in the house because of allergies. But it will all work out!

Bless you! :yahoo:

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Well.. at least the pictures of the kitties will be cuter than the pictures of the baby buzzards. (Although I did find them to be cute too, just in a "so ugly they're cute" kind of way. :lol:

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
Baths are done, fleas picked off, second supper eaten and they are all snuggled in a towel. What sweeties! My female old english helped after their bath, was pacing between the kittens as we were drying & snuggling them, if they meowed she would give them a face washing and it seemed to help calm them. (that or they were scared to death) :lol: She is such a good mommy!

What a GOOD girl. Her momma instincts kicked in even though she is a dog and they are kittens.

Poor Little babies...

TurboK9

What a GOOD girl. Her momma instincts kicked in even though she is a dog and they are kittens.

Poor Little babies...

Got a friend up in MN who had a female Husky who tried to assist momma kitty with her kittens... They would crawl away, and the Husky would fetch them and bring them back to Momma. Well, to Jon's horror, on one such retrieve one of the Husky's canine teeth penetrated the top of a kitten's head... badly. Poor kitten. He survived though... and became known hithertoo as "Wobbler". Ole' Wobbler couldn't walk a straight line to save his life, but did live to a ripe old age... and was the best mouser I've ever seen, assumably because of his erratic motions...

lnmarsh

Love * Luck * Faith
Got a friend up in MN who had a female Husky who tried to assist momma kitty with her kittens... They would crawl away, and the Husky would fetch them and bring them back to Momma. Well, to Jon's horror, on one such retrieve one of the Husky's canine teeth penetrated the top of a kitten's head... badly. Poor kitten. He survived though... and became known hithertoo as "Wobbler". Ole' Wobbler couldn't walk a straight line to save his life, but did live to a ripe old age... and was the best mouser I've ever seen, assumably because of his erratic motions...

OMG :killingme :lmao: :roflmao:

Oh its really not funny... But I cant help but laugh

PrepH4U

Hows the vultures getting along with em?? Sharing a stall yet?

:lol: Buzzards are now living under an uprooted tree and only go into the horse run-in at night for safety I guess :shrug: Kitties will not be going outside to live they are too little and I don't want them to have to go through the initiation with our 2 barn cats. I am not certain they will not turn out to barn cats though. Just depends....

PrepH4U

Ok my camera skills suck but, here are some pics of the sweeties!

Attachments

• simone by self resized.JPG
    simone by self resized.JPG
    107.6 KB · Views: 141
  • petite simone resized.JPG
    petite simone resized.JPG
    108 KB · Views: 131
  • tenacity resized.JPG
    tenacity resized.JPG
    106.6 KB · Views: 138
  • all 4 sleeping resized.JPG
    all 4 sleeping resized.JPG
    80.5 KB · Views: 152
  • tater resized.JPG
    tater resized.JPG
    86.2 KB · Views: 142

Katelin

one day the dark will end
Nice job Prep!!!....Very nice job!!!!:huggy:
Beautiful babies!!!:getdown:

and yes...these babies are SO much cuter than ANY bird I know!!! :killingme

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Ok my camera skills suck but, here are some pics of the sweeties!

:twitch: Strange, our last litter also had 3 orange ones and 1 all black one.... they look exactly the same as yours. Some idiot dumped momma off - pregnant.

I'm sure you'll find them all good homes.