To the jerks who dumped a whole litter

spinner

Do you have any kittens still available? I have a friend trying to contact you through your vet, did you get a message?

Matthew

To the jerks who dumped a whole litter of kittens on Hermanville Road! :cussing: You are a cold heartless SOB!
Yes they crawled out of the bag that you threw in the ditch!
Yes all six of them were walking down the middle of the road!
Yes you can sleep tonight knowing that no one had to scrap them up with a shovel from the road.
Yes you can sleep tonight knowing that a hawk didn't take them home to their nest!
I hope karma comes around and bites you in the azz and it will believe me.

My office bathroom was turned into a kitty nursery today and they were very hungry but were still managing to purr after everything they have been through.
I have already found a home for two of them with a co-worker. I now have 4 of the cutest kittens in my extra bedroom. Tomorrow I will be contacting well pet clinic to get an appointment to have them checked out. I am guessing they are about 4-6 weeks, they are eating wet cat food and have already used the litter box with a little stimulation. They are so tiny and it has been a very long time that we have had cats in the house because of allergies. But it will all work out!

May the ONE above always look upon you and yours with favor and love for what you have done for the littlest and most helpless.

PrepH4U

Do you still have any of these kittens looking for a home?
Yes I have two left, two already spoken for.
Libby pm sent

Do you have any kittens still available? I have a friend trying to contact you through your vet, did you get a message?

No spinner I did not. I have an appt Friday at All Kinds for the kitties and was there yesterday for my old hound. I know they will be calling me tomorrow to check up on Forrest. That's weird they did not contact me and let me know. Pm sent.

libby

thank you, Prep

I've just got to say thank you to Prep for letting us take two adorable kittens home. The kids are thrilled, and the little ones haven't left them alone (in a good way, I promise!). They are learning that they cannot hold the kittens, but the big girls set them on their laps and the little girls can pet them there.
I'll keep you posted as the "getting to know us" unfolds!
Also, it was super nice to meet you. We have such great "neighbors"!
:buddies:

PrepH4U

I've just got to say thank you to Prep for letting us take two adorable kittens home. The kids are thrilled, and the little ones haven't left them alone (in a good way, I promise!). They are learning that they cannot hold the kittens, but the big girls set them on their laps and the little girls can pet them there.

I know they will have a good home with lots of love and that's what counts! It was great finding out that you only lived 2 miles away :lol: That way I can still watch them grow up.
Just remember all the people on here are full of advice and experience and if you have any questions don't hesistate to ask. Keep my number handy, if I don't know an answer I will find out for you. I look forward to you posting pictures as they grow. :buddies:
Thanks again for making my guys a part of your family!

C

CalvertNewbie

Awwww, so glad you took 2 of the adorable kitties! Happy your entire family is enjoying them. :yahoo:

I know they will have a good home with lots of love and that's what counts! It was great finding out that you only lived 2 miles away :lol: That way I can still watch them grow up.
Just remember all the people on here are full of advice and experience and if you have any questions don't hesistate to ask. Keep my number handy, if I don't know an answer I will find out for you. I look forward to you posting pictures as they grow. :buddies:
Thanks again for making my guys a part of your family!

Small world! I often wonder if any of my fellow forumites lives right down the road from me?

Glad you've found homes for the little ones. Thanks again for saving them all! :howdy:

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Wonderful - talk about fast!!!! I hope Goliath finds a home just as fast. The longer he stays the more attached I get - makes it hard to let them go when I get attached to them (like Jerry), but inside I know it's the best for them to go out into the big world so someone else can love on them too. :buddies:

Yep they all have found great homes! How cool is that? :yahoo:

libby

Hey Prep

I thought this was cute, so I thought I'd share it w/ you, Prep. Yesterday afternoon (the younger girl was gone) the older girl took the kitties out onto the front lawn and they had a ball. Girl would run in circles and kitties would chase her around. Then she'd turn about on them and they'd run off. It almost looked like tag or something. They've brushed them each day and love to snuggle their soft littleness.
I'll try to get a picture if I ever have two hands free.

Libby