Today's man-bash

What the hell is so freaking difficult about basic communication? And why do men seem to have this absolute phobia regarding it??

And I'm not even talking about one man in particular - it's ALL of them. :jameo:

When I ask you a question, it's not to be nosy or controlling. I'll actually be planning around your answer, and I can't read what passes for your mind.

Most of the time, I don't really care about the answer itself - I just want to know.

EXAMPLE (not my own personal example, but one many women can relate to):

"What time will you be home?" Duh, asshat, because I'd like to know whether to make dinner or if I shouldn't worry about it. Either is fine, I just want to know.

So if you don't ask, blow them off, they get there when they get there, you may or may not be there when they arrive, you make other dinner plans, whatever...THEN they get all pissed off. "Oh, I figured we'd have dinner together..." Well, then you should have told me when you'd be home, huh??

And any guy who's feeling a little defensive about my bash, THEN QUIT FRICKIN' BEING A NON-COMMUNICATIVE BONEHEAD!!! :mad:

Yeah, women don't have that affliction. " What dou tou want for your birthday? Oh I don't care, nothing really.":lmao:

QueenB

It's not HaHa time....
I picked you up a case at the store with my bingo money. Now you have to listen about my day.

:wink:

Me? Wholly innocent. :angel:

Actually, I have my moments. :roflmao:

We all do! I was thinking this smiley face was more appropriate for you! (jk) We will have to get together one day and do lunch, Mr. :gossip:can come too...

Attachments

• angeldevil.jpg
    angeldevil.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 63