Toilet Paper

Scat

Ok, serious. For those people who 'buy as they need', and didn't have more than a few rolls in the house, and can now not find any on the shelves, what are you going to do? What are you going to use in the meantime?
Dont you have a pressure washer?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Being the prepper that I've always been....the only shortage I'm even remotely worried about is Corona.

But when I stopped by Beacon, my buddy, the owner, had plenty. Said his sales have been crazy lately though. That tells me that I'm not the only one that has my priorities in the proper order.

InigoMontoya

Every time I go to a store and they don't have any TP, I pick up alternate paper products. Bought three double rolls of paper towels and two boxes of Kleenex. I haven't run out of TP yet, so I'll just keep following this model. I've got the squirrel traps set too, just in case.

General Lee

Ok, serious. For those people who 'buy as they need', and didn't have more than a few rolls in the house, and can now not find any on the shelves, what are you going to do? What are you going to use in the meantime?
I haven't read all the posts yet, so it may have been mentioned. I have a shower and a garden hose. My ass will be clean.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
After I read this tread, I needed to go see just how many rolls we have here. I have 12 full rolls and 3 partials in the 3 bathrms I have. 2 open boxes of Kleenex, a roll of paper towels. We good for awhile. :yay:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I got 22 rolls today. Seriously. Bj’s was zero, zip, nada on TP but the dollar stores are your best chances. I picked up 22 because when we regularly buy we buy in bulk because we live at the end of the world and there is no “running out to the store” whenever.