tomorrow

4d2008

me and Big brother are shooting poot tonight

YOUR SHOOTING POOT TONIGHT! have fun with that :killingme some other time. like we said before. next big outting has to be something different.. Im thinking midevil times / melting pot / anything in baltimore... lets all get stupid outta the area....

kelb

art imitating life
YOUR SHOOTING POOT TONIGHT! have fun with that :killingme some other time. like we said before. next big outting has to be something different.. Im thinking midevil times / melting pot / anything in baltimore... lets all get stupid outta the area....

yup we shoot poot on wed.

and I'm getting out of this area tomorrow :lmao:

Last edited:

islandgrl

We are about due for another out of town outing. Dream & I haven't been to Baltimore since the end of July.:buddies:

G

Gtmustang88

I enjoy having a night out at the Inner Harbour a few times a year. We usually do dinner & catch a concert or something when we venture that way.

The inner harbor is nice. I haven't been up there in awhile thought.

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
I enjoy having a night out at the Inner Harbour a few times a year. We usually do dinner & catch a concert or something when we venture that way.

There isn't anything in Baltimore for me to take a drive out once in awhile. I've already been to many places in DC and Baltimore.

Maybe when the kids are older, it will be more fun to take a trips out to Baltimore and DC as they can appreciate it better.

Also, I'm not too crazy about bumping into old deaf friends who live in Baltimore.

moviegirl1980

It's only life....
I love Howl at the moon. I could go there every weekend

That's my place!!! I love Howl at the Moon. I was just up there 2 weekends ago. We should all plan a trip.

Has anyone ever gotten on the paddle dragons (boats) at the inner harbor? I love paddle boats, but have never done them there.