tomorrow

4d2008

They're too old for Boatman's tonight. :lmao:

WAY TO OLD FOR IT!!! :killingme then Kelb's "poot" tournament canxed, charlies was dead. screw it. Im in for the night. Going out tomorrow and getting outta town Friday so its best to save the $$$ I guess... As far as Baltimore Inner harbor... Angels Rock Bar is my place... LOVE IT THERE... Always have a great time. :yahoo:

tyky

eieio
That's my place!!! I love Howl at the Moon. I was just up there 2 weekends ago. We should all plan a trip.

Has anyone ever gotten on the paddle dragons (boats) at the inner harbor? I love paddle boats, but have never done them there.

That place rocks, it's been a few months since I've been there

4d2008

Last I heard you need a current college ID to get in on Wednesday nights. I don't think you have one of those. :lol:

ya, got the 411 before we left via text from the bartender working tonight so we didnt even bother heading out that way. No biggy.

Should plan a halloween mystery tour.. like the bucksnorts used to do... rent a school bus & driver (everyone chips in) the school bus goes from bar to bar.. no one drives... and no one knows where the next stop will be!

moviegirl1980

It's only life....
Should plan a halloween mystery tour.. like the bucksnorts used to do... rent a school bus & driver (everyone chips in) the school bus goes from bar to bar.. no one drives... and no one knows where the next stop will be!

That reminds me, I wanna go on the ghost walk this year at Pt. Lookout. Anyone else?

K

kris31280

I can go out tomorrow, but not at 6... good lord, that's mighty early in the evening.

I haven't been to Baltimore to party since the Anamide CD release party... and that was crazy enough!