tomorrow

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
reguardless have your drinking faces ready

Please don't wear only a :gossip: this time. :lol:

BTW, after the fur beast had his walk, he was looking for you to get more scratches. The giant said, I'm so surprised the fur dog didn't bark or growl at him. I said it's cause he smells like BACON! :roflmao:

UncleBacon

Please don't wear only a :gossip: this time. :lol:

BTW, after the fur beast had his walk, he was looking for you to get more scratches. The giant said, I'm so surprised the fur dog didn't bark or growl at him. I said it's cause he smells like BACON! :roflmao:

I wonder how big he would be without all that hair

K

kris31280

Um... can I have my non-drinking face on and settle for a beer or 2?

Beta84

They're out to get us
well thats cause your tiny... I think my cat pepper weighs more then you. got a fat kitty

:roflmao: I wouldn't be surprised if that was true, miggy is so small. That dog outweighs you by what, almost 100 lbs? Who's walking who on the leash? :lmao:

K

kris31280

thats cool too haha:buddies:
I just don't wanna get trashed when I've gotta work at 8 am the next morning... besides, I've never met you... you could be some scary creepy serial killer type who wants to get me drunk so he can drill a hole in my skull and pour draino in, hoping it doesn't kill me but instead makes me a brainless sex zombie.

lovinmaryland

I just don't wanna get trashed when I've gotta work at 8 am the next morning... besides, I've never met you... you could be some scary creepy serial killer type who wants to get me drunk so he can drill a hole in my skull and pour draino in, hoping it doesn't kill me but instead makes me a brainless sex zombie.

:twitch:

have you been thinking about this for a while now :eyebrow:

:lmao:

Radiant1

Soul Probe

Have you been watching B-grade horror movies or is that actually your imagination? :lmao:

4d2008

DANG IT BACON SHE IS PSYCHIC!!!! now what :whistle:

K

kris31280

:twitch:

have you been thinking about this for a while now :eyebrow:

:lmao:
:roflmao: Naw... I just happened upon a biography of Jeffery Dahmer not that long ago and that's what he was trying to create, and that was one of the ways he tried to create one.

UncleBacon

that only happens on the 3rd meeting

lovinmaryland

:roflmao: Naw... I just happened upon a biography of Jeffery Dahmer not that long ago and that's what he was trying to create, and that was one of the ways he tried to create one.

I cannot read or watch scary crap like that... I watched an episode of Law & Order last night before going to bed... I woke up at 1 am screaming crying because I had a nightmare that me and another forumite :)gossip:) were kidnapped by terrorist and they were torchuring (sp) us :frown: :yikes: :bawl: