Tone Down the Rhetoric- Lower the Temperature

StmarysCity79

Nope he wasn’t a fan of Trump according to one of his classmates.

EXCLUSIVE: BETHEL PARK, Pa. – A former classmate of would-be assassin Thomas Matthew Crooks says the 20-year-old gunman once mocked him over his support of former President Donald Trump and had a general disdain for mainstream politicians across the political aisle.

"I brought up the fact that I'm Hispanic and, you know, I'm for Trump. And he said, 'Well, you're Hispanic, so shouldn't you hate Trump?'" Vincent Taormina told Fox News Digital Tuesday. "No. He's great. He was a great president. He called me stupid – or insinuated that I was stupid."

You really will believe anything Fox tells you huh?

Jesus do you ever learn?

DaSDGuy

Nope he wasn’t a fan of Trump according to one of his classmates.

EXCLUSIVE: BETHEL PARK, Pa. – A former classmate of would-be assassin Thomas Matthew Crooks says the 20-year-old gunman once mocked him over his support of former President Donald Trump and had a general disdain for mainstream politicians across the political aisle.

"I brought up the fact that I'm Hispanic and, you know, I'm for Trump. And he said, 'Well, you're Hispanic, so shouldn't you hate Trump?'" Vincent Taormina told Fox News Digital Tuesday. "No. He's great. He was a great president. He called me stupid – or insinuated that I was stupid."

There ya go confusing Sapidus again with facts.

Reactions: TPD

glhs837

Power with Control
Why didn't you address what i said. Trucks with pictures of a hog tied Biden in the bed? FJB flags and Screaming F Joe Biden.

It was his VP who said he was Hitler not a democrat.

You seem very confused about what is actually happening.

But I did. Saying Feck You has never been a call for violence. It's a universal call of disdain and dismissal. I know Vance said that. Not good. But since it was not a conservative who took that shot they were most likely not affected by Vance's statement.

However, when the leaders you do look up to as a liberal, Pelosi, Biden, Harris. Or the Squad. Or the View. Or Morning Joe. When all of these sources tell people that if Trump gets elected, it's the end of democracy, camps are coming, liberals will be hunted down and killed, thats a different level of rhetoric than eff you.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
But I did. Saying Feck You has never been a call for violence. It's a universal call of disdain and dismissal. I know Vance said that. Not good. But since it was not a conservative who took that shot they were most likely not affected by Vance's statement.

However, when the leaders you do look up to as a liberal, Pelosi, Biden, Harris. Or the Squad. Or the View. Or Morning Joe. When all of these sources tell people that if Trump gets elected, it's the end of democracy, camps are coming, liberals will be hunted down and killed, thats a different level of rhetoric than eff you.

You're never going to get through to that dolt.

The Left has been calling Trump 'Hitler' and saying he is dangerous, will be dictator for life, gonna put us all in prison.....
"Oh, well YOU put a Joe Biden sticker on a gas pump!!"

These psychos are so deep in the cult they are beyond reason.

golam

PREMO Member
Of course it's not their fault. The guy who shot him was a Trump supporter who became disillusioned.

When Trump and the GOP go around calling democrats scum and lowlifes and thugs and criminals that is the inciting rhetoric. Not JD vance saying Trump is Americas Hitler.
You have to be special kind of short bus stupid to believe the shooter was a Republican! The shooters are always democrats!

Tech

FB_IMG_1721294641972.jpg

On a side note, the FBI now offers pressure washing services.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Damnit!!! Get a harness and inertial reel on that man STAT!!!!

Oh wait, he's no USSS, he's be fine. I think the USSS wears Heelies all the time and thats why sloped roofs are more dangerous to them....

His Job is to remove all evidence of FBI involvement.

SamSpade

You're never going to get through to that dolt.

The Left has been calling Trump 'Hitler' and saying he is dangerous, will be dictator for life, gonna put us all in prison.....
"Oh, well YOU put a Joe Biden sticker on a gas pump!!"

These psychos are so deep in the cult they are beyond reason.
You know, I reference movies but I make the mistake of thinking other people have actually SEEN them.

In "The Dead Zone" Christopher Walken wakes up from a coma and upon touching people - or things - he is able to see people's past, present and future. He succeeds in stopping many tragedies - and solves a crime - but his gift is, without action - the futures he sees DO HAPPEN.

He's succumbing to his illness, but by the end of the film, he touches a candidate for President played by Martin Sheen - who is expected to win. He foresees a future where the new President - Sheen - starts WW3 - and ends the world. He tries to kill him, and when Sheen panics and uses a baby as a shield from the rifle - his campaign crashes, and he doesn't get elected. Sadly, Walken is killed as a result.

IF YOU TRULY BELIEVE this man - this person you hate - will end this nation, place it under his thumb, create a police state, somehow MAKE LAWS that are onerous and authoritarian and otherwise end freedom - you do not "apologize". You do not hope he gets better. In fact, you do as Walken did and make every effort to STOP HIM AT ALL COSTS.

(In another movie - the one I was going to mention FIRST but thought better of it - "The Hidden" - Kyle MacLachlan is pursuing an alien parasite that enters human bodies and takes over them - and eventually ends up in the body of a man expected to win the Presidency - by the end of the film, he is compelled to stop the alien by killing the candidate.)

We've seen stories like this - where our "hero" MUST STOP someone everyone else sees as not dangerous - in movies.

So why don't people - get up - and do all they can to stop him? Because for most of them, it really is just TALK. They don't LIKE HIM. This "threat to democracy" - itself a phrase so ridiculous, because our nation isn't anything close to democracy, nor was it ever intended to be - is panic talk.

What else are they going to campaign on?

SamSpade

You may notice, of course, that "tone it down" lasted less than 48 hours for most of the MSM, although some really never did.
Joe was already repeating "bloodbath" and "very fine people" not long afterward - two lies that have not only been totally debunked and discredited, but by left-leaning sources, who have every reason to perpetuate it.

For God's sake, if you want my vote - tell me what you plan to do - what things you will accomplish - don't gaslight me and tell me that I am too stupid to know that my life is "better".

You don't win votes by calling people stupid, but you might win votes by scaring them - which is what they're doing.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
For God's sake, if you want my vote - tell me what you plan to do - what things you will accomplish - don't gaslight me and tell me that I am too stupid to know that my life is "better".

You don't win votes by calling people stupid, but you might win votes by scaring them - which is what they're doing.

SCARING PEOPLE is all they have.

somdwatch

If the democrats are to tone it down, they also need to acknowledge all the falsehoods they placed on the public.

The lies, lawfare and false narratives need to be exposed.

We know some individuals have a hard time doing that, forget a whole group of known purveyors of falsehoods (politicians)

somdwatch

Veritable modern day Will Rogers.
Lets not forget Van Jones when first picked my Obama is identified as a communist. He's not a mainstream Blue Dog. Do any of those even exist? Maybe Biden's dementia is contagious, the them checked.